Main Menu

1970 Cuda 340, auto, FM3, magenta strobe

Started by LoStHeMi, June 25, 2023, 03:21:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

I wonder if it's legit?
A similar car was bought by someone locally here a few years ago that appears to be real.
Another was at MCACN 7 or 8 years ago that I heard questions about its legitimacy came up later.
There couldn't have been more than a couple FM3 with magenta strobe stripes cudas made!

6bblgt

legit - dealer demo 2-tag 'cuda - FM3 V4M stripes, spoilers, louvers w/broadcast sheet

cuda hunter

As far as pink cars go, that is the baddest of the bad.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

chargerdon

Moulin Rouge on a plymouth, but, called Panther Pink on a Challenger.   I read once that the color on Dodge only lasted two months, as an exec canceled it saying no Dodge will be in Pussy Pink !!   

To me, they fall into that wow gorgeous category but i would never want one. 

cuda hunter

Quote from: chargerdon on June 26, 2023, 05:34:49 AM
Moulin Rouge on a plymouth, but, called Panther Pink on a Challenger.   I read once that the color on Dodge only lasted two months, as an exec canceled it saying no Dodge will be in Pussy Pink !!   

To me, they fall into that wow gorgeous category but i would never want one.

Chrysler called this color penta magenta.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee