Main Menu

1970 Cuda AAR for sale

Started by HP_Cuda, July 19, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

It's sad sometimes.  Projects get out of control and the owners dreams and passions are often crushed during the process.  After the car gets finished, it quickly ends up on the market because the owner is demoralized (or maybe his wife is divorcing him!) and sells for far less than the owner has in it.  In the meantime, the only ones who end up benefitting are the shop who made a lot of money on the project, and who maybe took it out to a few shows to promote their business, and the future owner who got a nice car without the pain and cost of the restoration!
I have a longtime Mopar buddy who describes his relationship with the cars he's owned not as their owner, but as their caretaker. Unlike me, where I tend to own my cars forever, he buys a car, does some improvements, shows and enjoys the car for a year or two, then sells it.
But I still like to think of myself as my car's caretaker.  And a good caretaker improving my cars flaws.
This AAR is a good car to be a caretaker of.  For the money invested at MCR, it should have been perfect.  But the present owner can be a good caretaker by correcting those mistakes and making it perfect!