Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger V-8 Convertibles Built

Started by MasonDaniel7, October 14, 2021, 12:37:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

That's a really nice clean 318 car.  I hope the new owner leaves it as is. 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

6pack

That is nice and easy on gas for the Biden years.

C_B5

Nice looking challenger convertible.

Really like it, killer color combo and not being negative in anyway. Though, anyone interested should inspect it carefully. Just a quick look at the pictures and I noticed there are a lot of little details that aren't correct for 1970 models.

For example is it just the lighting / reflection in the picture or is that the "smooth" style heater panel / bezel on the dash ?
Instead of the 70 only challenger "ribbed" one ?

erik70rt

It does look smooth in that pic.  Easy fix to make it right - not like they are hard to find. 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Mopsquad

Funny how the flat hood e-bodies get me off.  Just not that common these days and really gives that innocent look to these cars.

JH27N0B

It's a pretty cool car.  As mentioned it has a lot of things incorrect on it, I wonder why someone decided to paint the engine Pontiac blue instead of Chrysler blue for example? Would definitely want to fix the heater too.
It looks like it has a single roadrunner horn!
I'd guess it's value to be around $40K?

anlauto

Doesn't look like the engine has much paint at all  :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

One can of Pontiac blue engine spray paint from Autozone doesn't go very far!  :dunno:

71383bee

Quote from: JH27N0B on October 15, 2021, 10:20:58 AM
It's a pretty cool car.  As mentioned it has a lot of things incorrect on it, I wonder why someone decided to paint the engine Pontiac blue instead of Chrysler blue for example? Would definitely want to fix the heater too.
It looks like it has a single roadrunner horn!
I'd guess it's value to be around $40K?

She is a nice car for sure.  These 318 converts are just so much fun to drive and cruise around in.   I swear I get as much thumbs up and looks as my restored FC7 super bee did back in the day!  This will be a really nice car for someone and I hope they just clean it up as it is. 

$40k sounds just right. 
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

SgtSuperbird

Looks like a real fun car!

That's got to be one of the shortest fender tags I've seen, too!