Main Menu

1970 V Code Challenger Project

Started by 1badfish, August 23, 2017, 06:27:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

scf100

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 23, 2017, 07:15:40 AM
WOW!   :lookatthat:  Look at that VIN and scheduled production date.  @cudaized  @6bblgt   That is a super cool car.  I would love to do that project.  Should sell for close to what he is asking for it.  Not sure how it can be numbers matching with a scheduled build date of Aug 1st and an engine that was cast two months later in Oct.  But it still is a cool car if all the other numbers are legit and line up.  Nice find.   :yes:

Well if its numbers matching the dealer had to deliver the car without the engine.......then install it it October! :wrenching: :banana:
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

jck

Goatman

fc7cuda

Quote from: scf100 on August 24, 2017, 03:47:25 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 23, 2017, 07:15:40 AM
WOW!   :lookatthat:  Look at that VIN and scheduled production date.  @cudaized  @6bblgt   That is a super cool car.  I would love to do that project.  Should sell for close to what he is asking for it.  Not sure how it can be numbers matching with a scheduled build date of Aug 1st and an engine that was cast two months later in Oct.  But it still is a cool car if all the other numbers are legit and line up.  Nice find.   :yes:

Well if its numbers matching the dealer had to deliver the car without the engine.......then install it it October! :wrenching: :banana:

Maybe he's implying that it's an original 6-pack motor?  Needless to say, it's a big clue that you'd have to check the car and numbers out for yourself before buying.    :rubeyes:

jck

Is there a brake down on what color and transmission that V code Cudas were made?
Goatman

fc7cuda

Quote from: 6bblgt on August 23, 2017, 09:43:26 AM
:ohyeah:

second CANADA PROMO '70 Challenger I've heard of - the other is 318 convertible burnt orange with white interior & top

CANADA promo?

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/70r-se-challenger/6268441578.html

anlauto

Quote from: 1badfish on August 23, 2017, 07:16:15 PM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on August 23, 2017, 05:36:47 PM
Smart thing to do would be to ship that one directly to Alan, it's pretty close I believe.

I agree!!! Is Alan on here?

I'm here somewhere...................

Just back from a camping vacation and catching up on all I missed.

I'll gladly restore this car for anybody that wants to buy it......however you'll have to wait until 2018 before I can get started. :brainiac:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

Quote from: fc7cuda on August 25, 2017, 05:54:29 AM
Quote from: 6bblgt on August 23, 2017, 09:43:26 AM
:ohyeah:

second CANADA PROMO '70 Challenger I've heard of - the other is 318 convertible burnt orange with white interior & top

CANADA promo?

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/70r-se-challenger/6268441578.html

"normal" US spec. production - first digit of VON  is actually a "0"