1971 barracuda on Facebook

Started by Shoooter, March 06, 2017, 12:12:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Shoooter

HP_Cuda

Send Chris the number right away! Stat!

Quote from: Crocha617 on March 06, 2017, 12:56:00 PM
Quote from: Shoooter on March 06, 2017, 12:54:13 PM
I got a phone number if someone is interested.

I'm afraid to call... I don't want the number... Don't send me the number what ever you do....even if I ask you for it in an hour.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Crocha617

I appreciate it Dave but I'm done for awhile. I bought a nice 71 Cuda about 5 or 6 weeks ago and an RT challenger convertible even more recently. If that was a Cuda I would've been tempted but it would have to be a ridiculous deal on something super rare for me to buy anything else right now.

MoparDave

I get it, BUT you could just sit on it and put a newer 6.4 in it.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

303 Mopar

Quote from: MoparDave on March 07, 2017, 05:30:35 AM
I get it, BUT you could just sit on it and put a newer 6.4 in it.

:lookatthat: :veryexcited: :cooldance: :handshake: :banana: :perfect10:

the_cuda_guy

Quote from: Crocha617 on March 06, 2017, 12:56:00 PM
Quote from: Shoooter on March 06, 2017, 12:54:13 PM
I got a phone number if someone is interested.

I'm afraid to call... I don't want the number... Don't send me the number what ever you do....even if I ask you for it in an hour.

Does anyone know if this sold?  I didn't see it listed on the FB page any longer.

Don
Member Since 29 January 2017

Crocha617

I haven't called. I just saw a 71 Cuda 340 4 speed project on Facebook yesterday for $10,000 up in Washington. Looks like another great deal I was going to post it but it's got to be sold already people were all over it. Lots of interesting deals popping up on facebook these days.

Chippa

I have known about this car for about a month or so now....the owner has sent me many pics which i would like to share with the group for the opinion as i can make an offer on this car which i know the owner will accept... @Cuda Cody

My concerns are some of the welding patchwork etc (i'm not a welder so not going to say if its good or bad)

regards

Andrew :)

Chippa

more pics to come

Chippa

Chippa

Chippa

Chippa

Chippa

It needs front fenders...$1100 new ?
Fuel Tank $250 ?
Radiator  $200+ ?

trans 727 will need a rebuild
engine will need a rebuild but i would utilize the 340 and put the 6pak setup on it from the 318

Its a 318 car and it needs at least another 20k thrown into it to get it up and running...maybe more..

Your thoughts appreciated fellow Moparians !! like i mentioned in my Newbie thread im in no hurry and need to find the right car for my budget as mentioned...

Its 3pm over here so i'll wait until everyone wakes up to their Sunday morning for comments lol

kind regards

Andrew

Blake@diyhemi.com

As far as the structural integrity of those welds, they appear to be legitimate and sound. While they aren't the prettiest, It looks like good penetration.

Again, they aren't pretty or OE correct, but I wouldn't be afraid of them.

What's up with all that seam sealer under the driver side tail light? That struck me as odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!