Main Menu

1971 Challenger Convertible, white, "special order" ?

Started by LoStHeMi, December 10, 2023, 02:48:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

"Body in white" LOL :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  Would like to see the real fender tag and broadcast sheet on that one...a 318 car with the hood black out ? Yet to see that...
It is the second triple white 71 Challenger convertible I've seen this week for sale....there's one on Facebook too

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1556836661791570/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A8f27c36f-3558-4e32-96e1-b33000a9c
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RJChallenger

Love the auto floor shifter with the factory installed reverse light

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71GranCoupe

Auto speed control handle is on the steering column. Not sure if original or it could be a c-body handle.   :notsure:

JH27N0B

71vert340

Hmm. That car has a lot of rusted panels. Many little holes to make it look like Swiss cheese. Inner fenders, wheel wells, floor pans, cowl, doors, rockers in front of rear tires, etc. White dyed black door panels. Lot's of time and money needed for a 318 car. Interesting fender tag. The hard-to-get trim appears to be there. With time and money, it can be fixed.
 Terry W.

anlauto

Quote from: JH27N0B on December 10, 2023, 08:09:55 PM
Quote from: anlauto on December 10, 2023, 07:29:37 PMUp to $32500 now if the bids are real   :dunno:  :bigmoney:
That's the buy it now price.

Oops my mistake, the first time I looked it was at twenty something, went back saw 32 didn't realize he change the auction to a buy it now :headbang:

RacerX

In the pictures with the wing installed it is on backwards...

And A/C with 22 inch radiator?   I thought all A/C cars got the 26? 

LoStHeMi

Quote from: RacerX on December 12, 2023, 09:54:34 AMIn the pictures with the wing installed it is on backwards...

And A/C with 22 inch radiator?   I thought all A/C cars got the 26? 

reading further... he says that the wing was missing, so he ordered a replacement and "balanced" it on the car for the pics...   wish he had a broadcast sheet ..

cuda hunter

Note: I also have a two 1970 Dodge Super Bee project cars for sell  Call me for Details. Thanks, 336-681-4075

If you want to Buy, then Don't be shy. MAKE OFFER NOW! Send your telephone number with any & all offers.
NOTE:
THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION,
THIS IS A PAID AD.
THE TIMER DOES NOT REPRESENT HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
THE TIMER ONLY REPRESENTS THE EXPIRATION DATION DATE OF THIS AD.
CALL SELLER TODAY TO PURCHASE THIS VEHICLE. DO NOT DELAY.
MAKE OFFER NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

1971 Dodge Challenger Convertible Asking $32,500 or Best Offer / MAKE OFFER.
 Can deliver anywhere.
Clean title.
Surprisingly Solid Car, 95%+/- rust free.
Very Complete car.
VERY RARE Only 1,857 convertibles made in what may be the lowest production year with both hardtops and convertibles combined around 20,000+ made.
Probably of little or no interest to most, but this Car appears to be a one of one and to have been commissioned by Chrysler and specially built for "The Chrysler Team" and may have significant Historical value. If this subject interest you and you want additional details, then please call me directly, no typed messages concerning this subject please unless you include your contact number. Thank you
Engine presumed to be fine.
 Factory REAR GO-WING/spoiler CAR!!!! FACTORY: Air Conditioning / Factory Power steering/Power Brakes/power top. Factory Cruise control/ Factory trunk release, factory Ralley hood & more! {PLEASE NOTE: this car was missing the factory rear Go-Wing when I acquired the car so I recently ordered an aftermarket one and balanced it on the trunk for photos}
Rare opportunity to Restore back to Original and a Perfect candidate to build your Dream Ride & you could Choose your own interior and exterior colors! If you are looking for a Solid Convertible project, Then this is it!! Very little Body Work is needed to make this a slick ride! The car also has a special order Fender Tag. Believed to be originally White on white on white with Black hood accents and black side strips and Black rear Go-Wing Spoiler.
318 V8 and came with Automatic transmission and console shift. It has M/T valve covers. 4bbl Carb. A/C. PS and front and rear sway bars. Front disc brakes. 8 3/4 rear end. Appears to be Original 76,411 miles on the odometer.
Surprisingly Solid Car, Maybe 95% rust free. There are other parts for the car. Moldings and trim, heater box, AC duct work, rear glass, side glass, and windshield trim. Great car with lots of parts. 1st time offered For Sale to Public, has been stored within a 100+ car Car collection. There are a lot of details i would like to share with you about the Cars. Too much to type. You are welcome to visit my home here in Greensboro, NC 27406 to view the cars . Feel free to call , Thanks, Ron 336-681-4075 daytime calls only 9AM to 9PM

PAYMENT Cash in Person, Cash Shipped via US Registered Mail, Bank Wire Transfer

DELIVERY: Seller offers assistance in arranging affordable delivery anywhere.

VIEWING: Cars may be seen by potential buyers at my home in Greensboro, NC 27406.

Calls will be answered Before messages are replied to.
Thanks, Ron (336) - 681 - 4075 daytime  only 9AM to 9PM EST
IF YOU ARE MAKING AN OFFER THEN YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT NUMBER
NOTE:  To send your number through eBay you will need to either take a photo of your telephone number and send it, or type out the spelling of numbers and use symbols such as the slash / between numbers. I will figure it.
If you are really interested you should save time and go ahead and send to me your number

DELIVERY: Seller offers assistance in arranging affordable delivery anywhere. Call for Details 336-681-4075

Notice: Due to the fact that I am not the original owner of this vehicle advertised I offer no guarantee as to the accuracy of any statements within this ad. All statements are believed to be truthful. It is the buyer's responsibility to research & inspect vehicle and form their own opinion prior to committing to purchase. 
Selling AS IS and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Buyers are responsible for review of all pictures and view in person. All Sales are final and no exceptions.

$$: If in the event that I make a special offer of a lower price on this vehicle or accept your offer of a lower price, lower then that which is/was the listed price, (I may not exercise this right), then I however do reserve the right to maintain possession/ownership of the fender tag not permitting it to transfer with the sale/ownership of the vehicle, unless otherwise agreed upon prior to your commitment to purchase. Call me if this is a concern.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

TX9AAR

So he reserves the right to keep the fender tag if it sold below the buy it now , what a guy

Cuda_mark