Main Menu

1971 cuda for sale

Started by pink aar, March 12, 2019, 03:14:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70 Challenger Lover

Bad shape but the price is right.

cuda hunter

I'm surprised the price is that "right". 

It appears to have a fender tag.  And doesn't appear to have a ton of rust. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

says the fender tag is so rusted you can't make it out.
And they won't take it off and take a picture of the back side.
bs23C1B
Bad rust
needs floors, trunk, quarters, fenders, rear frame rails. "best to see in person".
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 12, 2019, 07:59:46 AM
I'm surprised the price is that "right". 

It appears to have a fender tag.  And doesn't appear to have a ton of rust.

If I was closer, I'd definitely be making that drive.

ldub40

This is literally five minutes from my doorstep and I am thinking about making an offer.  I can work around the lost title as the owner states that the police cleared the vehicle.  Can anyone on the forum recommend a company or individual who could take on a restoration project like this?

I'm a long-time admirer of E-bodies but have never owned one.  Dream car is a 1971 Cuda, obviously. :)

CudamanTom

Welcome to the forum.
It would be really cool if you could go there and take pics for us if nothing else.  :wave:
Since your only 5 minutes away.  :ohyeah:

Quote from: ldub40 on March 20, 2019, 01:46:36 PM
This is literally five minutes from my doorstep and I am thinking about making an offer.  I can work around the lost title as the owner states that the police cleared the vehicle.  Can anyone on the forum recommend a company or individual who could take on a restoration project like this?

I'm a long-time admirer of E-bodies but have never owned one.  Dream car is a 1971 Cuda, obviously. :)
71 Cuda Vert (clone) - 440/4 Black/Black
71 Cuda Hardtop - 440/4 Sassy Grass green/Black
70 Cuda Vert - 340/6 Rally Red/White (Previously Owned)

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 12, 2019, 11:22:08 AM
says the fender tag is so rusted you can't make it out.
And they won't take it off and take a picture of the back side.
bs23C1B
Bad rust
needs floors, trunk, quarters, fenders, rear frame rails. "best to see in person".

I don't think that would be the VIN...not too many BS six cylinder cars  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ldub40

Yeah, I was wondering about that as well....

ldub40

I'm definitely curious about this one's story and am going to call the owner about it tonight.  If I go see it, I'll take plenty of photos to share as I'm sure there is some morbid curiosity about this one.

Crocha617

My friend was trying to buy it last week but he never heard back from her. I assumed it sold but who knows.

THE ZUKE