Main Menu

1971 340 Cuda for sale

Started by anlauto, December 11, 2017, 07:01:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Done is cheaper depending on what has to be redone.
Sheldon

Schwartz67

I am not too picky on colors, and it would have to be a 71', that's the car I've been after for a long time, and now I have the funds to get into a small block, or a big block project. I really like the FC7 paint, and the hemi orange. I'm partial to the car since it's possibly the last big block ever made, which might make it worth a little more? Although, there isn't a build sheet, or fender tags.....ugh, I'm going to wait until it comes up again on eBay.

nsmall

You just have to be patient.  Theres always another.  Dont overpay.  As for a 71 and the front grill and rear panel and front fenders if they had the gills, yeah, gorgeous.  Hard to beat, but you have to pay a premium.

Schwartz67

I contacted Barry Washington of the Hamtramck registry, and here is what he had to say about this car:

"Everything I have here for 1971 models is listed on the website & I do not see this one there?

These cars were not built in VIN order, but 1971 Hamtramck built car VINs went at least 40,000 numbers higher so he sounds like a BS'er.

Barry"

So, I think this is definitely over priced.

fc7cuda

Assembly line state corrected too.  :alan2cents:

superdave

Wow, that seems high. Fewer and fewer projects out there though. :thinking:

RUNCHARGER

They are getting harder to get but the fact that it is still for sale speaks of the value.
Sheldon