Main Menu

1971 Cuda Project

Started by adm413, April 19, 2022, 05:20:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

adm413

This 71 Cuda is a major project but does appear mostly complete. No mention of a fender tag but has buildsheet. It is an expensive buy in for a huge project but lower than some of the more recent 71's I have seen.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/385495730116300

anlauto

That one looks tuff, but it's a "big dollar car" when finished......oh yea, properly restored it could be an $80K-$90K car....only problem is it will cost you $120K to buy it and restore it properly... :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Crocha617

Yeah I know the guy pretty well he found it about 12 miles from my house sitting in plain sight. It is really rough but its complete. I believe a chunk of the fender tag is still there but it's mostly rotted away. There aren't any numbers matching 71 Cudas for under $20k any more. Someone with metal skills will buy and build it I'm sure.

6pack

I agree with you anl but if he keeps it 25 years or so maybe it will be worth it.

adm413

Wow, marked sold already. That didn't even last a whole day. It continues to amaze me what prices of 71 cuda's and 2nd gen chargers bring. I know it will cost a fortune to restore but someone always seems willing to take them on.

kathyscuda

buyers must have no clue what there looking at ,or just dont care,and money is no option. very sad ..

anlauto

Quote from: kathyscuda on April 24, 2022, 04:55:42 AM

buyers must have no clue what there looking at ,or just dont care,and money is no option. very sad ..

Actually these cars are going up in value everyday, and prices will never be back down to where you want them to be, or remember them to be.  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration