Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger 340 Non R/T Formal Roof Black Houndstooth Graveyard Carz

Started by MasonDaniel7, June 15, 2020, 12:26:10 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71vert340

I've never seen Graveyard Carz at all. I'm not sure if I'm missing much by the way it sounds. I've had people start a conversation with " Did you see on Graveyard Carz...?" I quickly end the conversation by stating I've never seen the show. No more is usually said.
Terry

70 Challenger Lover

I liken the "Graveyard Carz" questions to "Dukes of Hazard" questions. When I had my 70 SuperBee, I'd always get questions asking if the car was the same one as the duke car. I even got it on my old orange RT Challenger. Those questions were generally from non car people so I didn't spend much time on answering. I never have true car people ask me if I watch Graveyard. That question comes from non car people.

The cars that appear on the show are truly amazing cars worthy of restoration but if you ever watch it, leave it on mute. That guy is highly irritating.

anlauto

I'm in the category of never having really seen a full episode...Even if I had the opportunity, I would fast fwd through most of it...Marks antics are not something I could handle a lot of, I would hope he's just hamming it up for the camera and he's better in person.

With that being said, they turn out some nice restorations, but I prefer less EGO    :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Ya, he is the president of the self adoration society, at least on camera.  :worship: thy self.  :rolleyes:

Mopsquad

I'm one that does enjoy the show and the time and specifics puts towards Mopar education.  I like Mark, he's just a goofy animated wanna be entertainer that now has a platform.  I don't mind the antics as long as the episode doesn't get too cartoonish and yes, it can.  But Mark is a smart likeable guy, at least for me and the projects are top shelf. 

Sorry to go off topic.  That would be a fun car to see restored.

mccannix

I'm in the 'I could never watch a complete show' group.
If I was ever in the area, I 'd leave him my card

The berating of his workers was tiresome, just show the cars and the work.

anlauto

Quote from: 73440 on June 16, 2020, 05:41:16 PM
The berating of his workers was tiresome, just show the cars and the work.

Yea...That was the part I hated, and like I said, I hope it was just for show....I could never work for a guy like that, whether or not he says he was only "kidding"
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration