Main Menu

1971 V Code Challenger R/T for sale

Started by JH27N0B, March 30, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

:inlove:  Cant find anything I dont like.  Love this car.  Gorgeous.  The side scoops down low, assuming they are stock on R/Ts, love em.

Morty426

Quote from: nsmall on April 09, 2018, 09:36:52 PM
:inlove:  Cant find anything I dont like.  Love this car.  Gorgeous.  The side scoops down low, assuming they are stock on R/Ts, love em.

All 71 R/Ts have the side scoops

Cuda_mark

RUNCHARGER

Yes the colour works on an E-body, I love everything about this car as well.
Sheldon

JH27N0B

I love the car too!  :)
Seriously if it was sitting here at my house in my garage and not stored 20 miles away I'd not consider selling it.  I mentioned last year I was scheming to put a 4 post lift in my garage, and I've mentioned I'm scheming to move out of this state to a bigger property.  My latest scheme is that now that my convertible is repaired and I can drive it more than 10 miles without having to add oil, I'm thinking of swapping it and my 71 at the storage place.  Drive one 2 or 3 weeks, go swap it for the other, drive it 2 or 3 weeks, repeat, through the car season.  Or maybe someone  will buy it and stop my scheming!  :looney:

Morty426

You know there are places you can live where you can drive your classic car all year long

Just saying

JH27N0B

I don't do too well with humidity which knocks the south out of my list of potential future homes.  The southwest is just too dry for me.  And much as I'd like to be your neighbor Chris, I am plotting to leave IL to escape the high taxes and over reaching politics, which knocks similarly kooky CA off my list.  Not to mention thanks to my late fathers estate, I got a small collection of interesting and very rare (several $$$$)  boom sticks here that would probably make me a felon out there. That alone has me aiming for a red state!
I keep thinking I'll end up in NW Indiana truth be known.  I'll be a Hoosier!

Morty426

Quote from: JH27N0B on April 10, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
I don't do too well with humidity which knocks the south out of my list of potential future homes.  The southwest is just too dry for me.  And much as I'd like to be your neighbor Chris, I am plotting to leave IL to escape the high taxes and over reaching politics, which knocks similarly kooky CA off my list.  Not to mention thanks to my late fathers estate, I got a small collection of interesting and very rare (several $$$$)  boom sticks here that would probably make me a felon out there. That alone has me aiming for a red state!
I keep thinking I'll end up in NW Indiana truth be known.  I'll be a Hoosier!

Two words

Reno Nevada

Where do you think kooky Californians keep there boom sticks?    :-D