Main Menu

1970 Challenger Plum Crazy 340 4 Speed (SOLD)

Started by challengermaniac, June 23, 2020, 09:02:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

challengermaniac

Hey guys, offering up my 1970 Challenger for sale in Plum Crazy.  Originally a 318/auto car and now with an HP 340, a new Edelbrock Carburetor AVS and an 833 4 Speed Transmission with a Mr Gasket short shifter and a 26" radiator.  Hooker Headers with Chrome RT Exhaust Tips.  Rallye Hood, chrome wheel well trim and mirrors.  Re-chromed original bumpers.  Has 15" Cragers with BFG tires, Power Front Disc Brakes and Drums in the rear.  Has fitted and welded frame connectors.  Interior has very nice black seat covers, console with Rallye Gauges. Has an operating Summit Tach while the dash Tach and Clock need attention. The rare three speaker Dash Pad looks original and in very good condition. Was an AC car with ducting present with other AC components removed.   No Rust or damage on the body or frame.  Rear Wing included.  The black vinyl top is in very good condition.  This is the nicest paint car I have owned with just one correction along the lower edge of the drivers door.  This Challenger sounds, runs and has the high performance you would expect from an HP 340, absolutely fun to drive!  No Fender Tag, does have the Dash VIN along with a Door Vin sticker and a Free and Clear Title in my name.  Located in Edmonds, Washington 98020.  $35,000. or best offer to Ebodies.org members before being offered on other commercial sites.  Send Contact info for more pictures along with a Walk Around and Driving Video.
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

challengermaniac

SOLD!

And knowing that you all are going to ask...................  went for Full Asking Price!

DeathProofCuda

Congrats on the sale of the purple one, as well as the purchase of the blue convertible.  :bradsthumb:

I'll be keeping an eye out in the neighborhood for the blue vert.  Did the purple car sell locally?

challengermaniac

Quote from: DeathProofCuda on July 06, 2020, 10:01:26 PM
Congrats on the sale of the purple one, as well as the purchase of the blue convertible.  :bradsthumb:

I'll be keeping an eye out in the neighborhood for the blue vert.  Did the purple car sell locally?

Yes, purple cars buyer lives in Kent, WA.  He was very happy to get his new ride!

And I hope to get a lot of drive time with the EB5 Convertible while upgrading the suspension on my 69 Camaro SS Convertible. 

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71383bee

Nice job! :ohyeah:

I love that Blue vert your getting.  very exciting!
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top