Main Menu

70 Challenger Ragtop - Nice Price

Started by 70 Challenger Lover, June 11, 2020, 07:11:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70 Challenger Lover

70 Challenger Lover

anlauto

That should sell fairly quick....Where's that guy that wanted a slant six car ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

That's pretty cool and one of a kind.  I hope it doesn't end up with someone who dinks it up into another purple clone.

70 Challenger Lover

You can count on this one becoming a hemi or six pack clone

1 Wild R/T

cudamadd

Wow very nice original old girl it would be nice if the new owner  just left it this way   :dunno:

cudamadd

So it looks like it's had one repaint  I should have looked at it closer if was a rag top man it would be a nice one to have

72 Challenger

I am a big fan of oddity cars so naturally I love this. I think we all know it's fate though.

If I didn't care about originality, I want to sequentially turbo this so bad. My dream build is a turbo slant six in something really unassuming like a 65/66 valiant with hubcaps but I could trade that for a challenger with hubcaps.
Someday I will have a J0b.

RUNCHARGER

There's no new ground to break building another clone. I too hope it stays as-is.
Sheldon

anlauto

I'm kinda on the other side of the fence...this is a cool original car, yet pretty boring... :dunno:
Clones are kind of "yesterday's news" with the whole "Resto-mod" or "Pro-Touring" craze that's happening.... If one can't leave it alone, I personally would rather see a car like this, a lowly slant six bare bones car, be used for something like that rather then an original big block R/T convertible or something... :o

I almost cried when I was hired to finish this "Resto-mod" project....the car looks great, but the owner destroyed an original JS27N0B car to build it with four link suspension, tubular front suspension, coil overs etc... :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

JH27N0B

At some point, you've seen so many clones, resto mods and restored high end cars, that seeing something like this is really special. 
I wouldn't be surprised if there are more E Bodies with shaker hoods in existence now than E bodies with flat hoods.  :thinking:

JS29

72 Challenger

Quote from: JH27N0B on June 12, 2020, 08:51:15 AM
At some point, you've seen so many clones, resto mods and restored high end cars, that seeing something like this is really special. 
I wouldn't be surprised if there are more E Bodies with shaker hoods in existence now than E bodies with flat hoods.  :thinking:

Kind of like how the survivor rate of HEMI cuda's is like 700% lol.
Someday I will have a J0b.

anlauto

Quote from: JH27N0B on June 12, 2020, 08:51:15 AM

Couldn't agree more :worship: