Main Menu

70 Cuda 340 Vert. FB ad

Started by MKA, February 07, 2022, 09:42:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MKA

No price, make offers :foul:

Nice car.  Stripe changed to white, looks good.  Why you take photos from your computer screen another  :foul:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/766015363468290/posts/5065860633483720

Facebook group is private but easily joined. 

70 Challenger Lover

Someone on a FB group posted that he is seeking $150k.

MKA

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on February 07, 2022, 07:51:19 PM
Someone on a FB group posted that he is seeking $150k.

Yes, sounds like the moderators made him put a price on it.  A lot of interest.  He may very well get it.

YYZ

Neat combo!  I've always liked the B3 ice blue, and the blue/white interior is a rare, but appropriate complement to the paint.

scf100

looks like ad is gone 2/8/2022.....maybe sold?

prob should cut and paste ads so when gone we can see what the description was

cool car
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

MKA

Quote from: scf100 on February 08, 2022, 11:05:34 AM
looks like ad is gone 2/8/2022.....maybe sold?

prob should cut and paste ads so when gone we can see what the description was

cool car

Will do on the description, good idea.   I can't pull it up either.  By the list of people commenting with PM sent or call and  :takemymoney:, its sold.   

In the add he highlighted the blue and white interior, the power windows and AC.  Auto.   You can see the rest on the tag.   Original car, with one repaint, I think.   He had owned a while and wanted to lighten his collection...taking offers, then looking to get $150K.   I'm going to say he got it.

vert

I caught it.

"REAL" 1970 Cuda convertible. Not a "tribute" or "recreation" but the real thing. VIN BS27HOB with two data plates. I have owned this 340 HP Cuda since 1981 and it is a local Tennessee car. It has been garaged since I have owned it. The Cuda is totally numbers matching and the drivetrain has never been out of the car. I have had it repainted the original B3 Blue, Ice Blue Metallic. this Cuda is probably 1 of 1 with the Ice Blue Metallic paint, 340 HP engine, factory air, and 8 track tape deck. I have never researched the production figures to be sure. It is not perfect but shows very well. I am trying to reduce my collection due to age so no trades. If you are interested, I will listen to offers but it is not cheap. I would like to get $150,000.

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

MKA

My link was from this group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/766015363468290

Save the mopars, buy,sell,trade.   It's a private group but easily joined by answering a couple Mopar related questions

Crocha617

I can't find it again but I'm pretty sure it sold that first day he listed it.