71 Cuda Vert. 340 FB

Started by MKA, February 06, 2022, 08:12:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MKA

London, UK car

Pricey 155k USD

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1295656200943793

@6bblgt broadcast sheet attached

1 of only 175! American Classic Car. 1971 Plymouth Cuda Convertible 340 engine, automatic slapstick transmission. High optional with all matching number s engine g box axle still as original thermoquad carburettor on it original air conditioning unit from factory crome luggage rack on trunk crome wing mirror heavy duty sway bar leather front seats all white interior white convertible top power electric windows all round tints only 54000 miles original have the original broad sheet been sprayed gold but never been restorded options indicator package rim blow steering wheel 14 inch road wheels white wall tyres all interior white and door panels electric windows all round am-fm radio space saver tyre in trunk under bonnet and in the boot trunk is the original paint so you will see its rust free i have owned this car for 15 years imported from the states and is a true collectors car not to be missed! £115.000 may take a p/x cash either way

anlauto

You don't get many chances to buy or own a BS27H1B....so you might have to step up when it comes to price....$155K is top buck for an auto in that colour for sure, then add the cost of shipping back to the States  :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudaragtop

Nice car.
Can't stand when metal snaps are added to hold the convertible boot.    :foul:    Just get the correct plastic clips.
Now the trim is ruined with all the holes drilled through it...

340 car, Factory Air and Power Windows is very cool though.

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

cudamadd

Yap there are definitely some nice mopar over seas 

YYZ

Very similar to another gold '71 340 car out of Michigan with a full load -- IIRC the MI car even had cruise control

The overseas car appears to be quite nice and turnkey.  It would be a great cruiser especially with the small block and A/C

anlauto

I thought it was the same car  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

worthywads

Quote from: cudaragtop on February 06, 2022, 02:29:34 PM
Nice car.
Can't stand when metal snaps are added to hold the convertible boot.    :foul:    Just get the correct plastic clips.

Agreed, snaps look hideous.

Likely done long ago, but the current owner can't bother to correct it before sale.

71vert340

Nice car.

It is a nice Cuda convertible. I understand why some people went to the snaps. The original plastic/metal spring clips are terrible.
I tried a set of the new all plastic clips about 10 years ago and they seemed not to hold as well. Have they gotten better? I have a bunch of
the plastic clips with the metal springs but don't know how to get a boot made with these new ones sewn in it. Steel spring/plastic reproduction clip on the left in photo
and an original clip on the right.
Terry W.

Cuda_mark

Quote from: 71vert340 on February 09, 2022, 09:05:01 PM
Nice car.

It is a nice Cuda convertible. I understand why some people went to the snaps. The original plastic/metal spring clips are terrible.
I tried a set of the new all plastic clips about 10 years ago and they seemed not to hold as well. Have they gotten better? I have a bunch of
the plastic clips with the metal springs but don't know how to get a boot made with these new ones sewn in it. Steel spring/plastic reproduction clip on the left in photo
and an original clip on the right.
Terry W.

Cuda Ken told me that you can actually send your original clips to Legendary and they will sew them into a new cover for you. There is also a "new style" clip being sold on Ebay that claims to be beefed up in the weak areas. Maybe those work better? Just search 3415721 in ebay