Main Menu

'71 Cuda Vert on the Bag

Started by RSI700VIPER, June 22, 2021, 05:45:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RSI700VIPER

I saw this '71 Cuda Conv. on e-bay and didn't think the price was too outrageous:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124741006753?

Then I saw this Mecum Auction from 2019 and I'm thinking it's the same car?
https://www.mecum.com/lots/SC0519-370017/1971-plymouth-cuda-convertible/

$80K difference?  If it sold on Mecum for $100K at Indy which is one of the popular mopar stops, it must be a basket case or have some other issues.  Does anyone know this car?

JH27N0B

Greg Nelson always asks beyond top dollar for cars he advertises so just because he's asking 180K doesn't mean there is any relationship between that ask and true value.
There was a guy on Moparts selling a curious yella one, either a 340 or 383 not too long ago, and it took a while to sell. I think he was asking around $125K.  That is in the ballpark of what the one on eBay supposedly sold for at Mecum.

anlauto

I'm not sure Greg likes to sells his cars, I think he just likes showing them off and eBay is a great platform for that  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 22, 2021, 10:17:52 AM
Meh.

Sheldon, this Covid lockdown crap must be getting to you.....you've been pretty "meh" on just about everything lately....Do you need a hug ? :grouphug: :drinkingbud: :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Mopsquad

Nice cars, but really - they are all advertised with an "I don't want to sell it" price

RUNCHARGER

They're definitely at an "I don't want to buy it" price I can tell you that, Ha, ha.
Sheldon

anlauto