Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible

Started by Mikemjr1, November 02, 2020, 12:38:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mikemjr1

1970  Plymouth Barracuda convertible, Survivor!, unrestored factory stock, 31,586 miles, Red, 318 motor, automatic, Front & rear elastomeric bumpers, BF Goodrich tires, Rally Wheels, Air conditioning, bucket seats, Power top, Power winder & door locks, Power Windows & power breaks.

$65,000.00 or best offer.
mike@hardcoresteel.com

anlauto

WOW...ok...mind blown  :drooling:

First off...welcome to the best E Body website in the WORLD.... :grouphug: .....and man, what a fantastic car  :worship:

Good luck with your sale :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Challenger Lover

Cuda_mark

JH27N0B

I remember checking that car out at the Mecum auction in Schaumburg when it being sold there 3 or 4 years ago.  It's a very nice looking car, I don't recall seeing anything to criticize about it, well optioned and solid unmolested car!

cuda hunter

Awesome ride!!

What's the fender tag readout? 

Does it retain it's build sheet?  Any other documentation? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JH27N0B

Here's the auction it was at, back in 2014.  I took a good underhood shot but I can't make out the tag.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72157648676541885
Sad to see it apparently ended up in my area, but I don't recall ever seeing it at any of our local cruises or shows.
There was a nice '71 Challenger 318 convertible at that auction 2 years ago, I was pleasantly surprised the following spring when I went to a medium size cruise in my town and there it was on display, it turned out the guy who bought it lived less than a mile from me!

Mikemjr1

JH27N0B, thats funny that you have photos of my car from back then.

JH27N0B

That auction would have been there again in Schaumburg last weekend, and I'd have an another album of pictures of the cars there in my Flickr account, but Mecum wisely realized early on that our illustrious governor would have this place shut down still in fall, and they moved it out of state.
Hopefully the auction will be return here next year!!