Main Menu

BS23V, FE5, D21, N96, $89K

Started by kathyscuda, April 05, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

750-h2

ply64post

I was looking at the fender tag and build sheet VON, they don't match.

Fender Tag VON 008399   Build Sheet VON 173477           :rubeyes:

anlauto

Yea, that's odd...what do you think Dan ? @6bblgt
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

FAKE SHEET - lots of problems  :barf:

JS29

No N85/A62 and wrong radio. Couldn't see if the reverse warning light was present.

anlauto

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 05, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

That's a pretty strong statement...the sheet looks awful legit other then something funky with the VON number,,,there's a "7" that looks weird  :brainiac:

Maybe it's a factory screw up ? or the tag is a reproduction?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on April 05, 2018, 11:54:57 AM
Quote from: 6bblgt on April 05, 2018, 10:30:28 AM

That's a pretty strong statement...the sheet looks awful legit other then something funky with the VON number,,,there's a "7" that looks weird  :brainiac:

Maybe it's a factory screw up ? or the tag is a reproduction?

There's a pile more wrong other than the VON number, you don't see all the mistakes?  Many of them are pretty elementary.

anlauto

I don't know enough about BCS to find all the mistakes like you guys....I'm just saying the sheet looks pretty original ....and for the most part, a lot of the codes check out....there's nothing that really jumps out at me.... :dunno:

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on April 05, 2018, 12:48:52 PM
I don't know enough about BCS to find all the mistakes like you guys....I'm just saying the sheet looks pretty original ....and for the most part, a lot of the codes check out....there's nothing that really jumps out at me.... :dunno:

How about the codes that don't even exist on an ebody?

anlauto

I wouldn't know which ones you're talking about, sorry. :sorry:

E74cuda

Both cudas that I have are in the sequence range of this car and have non-colored sheets. Also 72 up drivers inner fender on this car. When throwing down that kind of $ a personal inspection is a must.

HEMICUDA

Quote from: E74cuda on April 06, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
Both cudas that I have are in the sequence range of this car and have non-colored sheets. Also 72 up drivers inner fender on this car. When throwing down that kind of $ a personal inspection is a must.

The sheet color was something I was keeping to myself.  You are correct.

pyro273

Quote from: JS29 on April 05, 2018, 11:15:34 AM
No N85/A62 and wrong radio. Couldn't see if the reverse warning light was present.
Should it have had a rally dash?  From what I understand, they weren't standard on 'Cudas, only R/Ts.  As far as the radio goes, you have far better eyes than me.... :)

GY3R/T

:pullinghair:    What kind of reply is this ?!??  " Fake sheet - Lots of problems "   "The sheet color was somthing to keep to myself "   " There's a pile more wrong then the VON number, you don't see the mistakes ? "    :huh:    IF you guys have knowledge about decoding These broadcast sheets, and guys/gals are inquiring, THEN SHARE !!!   :notsure: Are you teasers or Teachers.      :brainiac:
     Don't hoard you knowledge !!!    GMAB !!!