Main Menu

Can you spot the hidden Challenger?

Started by Challenger in NC, December 13, 2019, 04:52:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

three two barrels

Did you spot the Snap On calendar on the wall  :yes:

anlauto

If he sells it, what's he going to use for a storage bench ? :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Quote from: anlauto on December 13, 2019, 06:28:41 PM
I don't know that that will be an issue, for what he wants for what is there it will be there for a while!  :alan2cents:

fc7cuda

Quote from: three two barrels on December 13, 2019, 05:18:36 PM
Did you spot the Snap On calendar on the wall  :yes:

I think it's a clock, or maybe I'm looking at a different one?

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

The Snap On item does appear to have clock face on the lower right corner........interesting........But the $.......... :stop:

Brads70

Quote from: JS29 on December 14, 2019, 05:38:53 AM
I don't know that that will be an issue, for what he wants for what is there it will be there for a while!  :alan2cents:

IDK...?  :notsure:   depending on the condition of all the parts he says he has to go with it.... might be a nice start for someone? Condition of the floors etc.... would of course be a factor. Build it how you want .... 8 grand might not be too bad of a deal?  It's no " blue chip collectible" but could be a cool street cruiser for someone at that price?

blown motor

These cars just keep coming out of the woodwork.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

cuda hunter

We don't even know what it is.  It could be  a R0B car.  but without knowing what that vin tag is we all just think it's a B0B car. 

Anyone close enough to go take a look?  sounds like the old guy can't do much out there in the garage.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

wingcarenvy

Quote from: Brads70 on December 14, 2019, 06:49:35 AM
Quote from: JS29 on December 14, 2019, 05:38:53 AM

IDK...?  :notsure:   depending on the condition of all the parts he says he has to go with it.... might be a nice start for someone? Condition of the floors etc.... would of course be a factor. Build it how you want .... 8 grand might not be too bad of a deal?  It's no " blue chip collectible" but could be a cool street cruiser for someone at that price?

I agree, might make someone a great hot rod. If one was to inspect in person and if its decently solid, maybe 5K cash in hadn't would buy it. Could be a steal because he really didn't supply much info. At least its inside out of the weather.