Main Menu

Great Deal on a T/A

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 01:19:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Roadman

Well, its not a 4 speed.   

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on January 06, 2017, 01:19:47 PM
Does this seem cheap to anybody else or just me? 

Nope . . . maybe I am not following prices very close . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

At first glance it seems right about where it should be.  The auto hurts a bit and the level of the restoration is a little on the average side.  The little things like the wiper motor looking wornout, firewall mounted ignition and the not painted by pass hose.... then you read the descriptions and see it an original 9,572 mile car!   And it's not been restored?  I would like to know what all has been done to it.  The engine has been pulled out and repainted so safe to say it has had some work done?  But if it's really a true 9,572 mile original unpainted car then yes I think it's a little under priced! 

anlauto

Yea...I read it again....I guess auto hurts....

Not too cheap, but a reasonable price for sure. Great looking car :takealook:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

headejm

:alan2cents: Beautiful car. Priced about right. I don't see Legendary low balling many of their Mopars. Auto definitely hurts the price but the mileage more than makes up for it. I'm with Cody, for such low miles a few things have been changed. Nice to know the story. I'm not a big fan of red unless it's on a Ferrari. For $85k I'd want FC7 (or some other high impact color), 4 speed, vinyl top, 3.91 rear axle, and a rallye dash (which this car has). With all that said, I'd love to have it!  :ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  I'd let it stay in my garage.   :crazytalk:

73Cudamann

Looks Great but a 4 speed would be greater...

HP_Cuda

It would be very hard to buy a TA or an AAR without a 4 speed.

That would just be sacrilegious!!!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

fc7cuda

I don't mind the auto, price seems about right, but question the mileage/original claim.  Nice docs too!

Koby

anlauto

Yea LMC seems to have no problem selling cars...

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on January 13, 2017, 12:13:49 PM
Yea LMC seems to have no problem selling cars...

They seem to be fairly honest too, although I have not bought a car from them it seems they would give a fair representation of the car.

61K T/A

Can't you drive an automatic like  a 4 speed but without missing a shift?

Chryco Psycho

BUt i never learned how to drive an Auto  :headbang: