Main Menu

HELLCAT prices mentioned ??

Started by kathyscuda, January 30, 2019, 05:14:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Crocha617

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 30, 2019, 05:17:31 PM
Are they already that low?
I've seen a couple in the $40's lately. That one might be one of the cheapest though.

RUNCHARGER

Dang: It's hard to choose between a smallblock, 4 barrel E-body and one of those.
Sheldon

anlauto

Well it is a four year old used car....and that ad did not mention mileage or the cars history. :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JpRngr

Quote from: anlauto on January 30, 2019, 07:18:33 PM

Well it is a four year old used car....and that ad did not mention mileage or the cars history. :dunno:

It says the mileage is 47250. That's one of the higher mileaged ones I've seen.

ec_co

price is about right with the high mileage adjustment. a quick peak looks like $47k is about the national average for a '15, I see one with half the miles for $40k, but probably has Carfax issues.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Brads70

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 30, 2019, 07:04:27 PM
Dang: It's hard to choose between a smallblock, 4 barrel E-body and one of those.

:iagree:  tough call if I had 40k lying around. On the one hand I'd love to own a Hellcat/Redeye but from a money invested point of view they will continue to drop in price while a E-Body will continue to go up in price. I guess it would come down to, if I already have an E-Body.....

anlauto

Quote from: JpRngr on January 30, 2019, 08:28:30 PM
Quote from: anlauto on January 30, 2019, 07:18:33 PM

It says the mileage is 47250. That's one of the higher mileaged ones I've seen.

Oh...oops...I never noticed the side bar ..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

It's also a manual trans, yes they are fun but still slower than the 8sp autos.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

BFM_Cuda

I saw a used one on the dealer lot last fall for $38K, it had 80,000 miles on it. Sold in 3 days.

The kid who owned lived in my town and I saw it all the time.  He used it as a daily driver...even in the winter.... in North Dakota.....     :rubeyes:

js27

They are a lot of car but a lot of money. Like Alan mentioned they are just used cars now. You also have to consider most have been beat on. So 40,000 miles may all be HARD miles. Who would have that kind of power and not use it ? I have a few friends that own them and Love Them.
JS27