Main Menu

Potential V code Project for sale...

Started by anlauto, November 11, 2017, 10:44:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

:no:  I do not know anything other then what was shared today about the car.  It looks like a cool project.

fc7cuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 11, 2017, 09:32:29 PM
I would say $32K Canadian (About $25K US) would be a fair number.   :alan2cents:

:iagree: Seems about right. V code projects are slim, but buying restored ones cap the project value.  :alan2cents:

anlauto

Quote from: 303 Mopar on November 11, 2017, 09:15:40 PM
Quote from: anlauto on November 11, 2017, 06:10:08 PM
Any thought of what this project might be worth to buy in US funds ? (AAR hood not included)

'70 BS or BH?  Engine?  4spd or auto? Any more info on options, buildsheet, tag?  Hard to say with just one pic of half a car.

@303 Mopar  I put all that info in the first post of this thread...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

303 Mopar

Quote from: anlauto on November 12, 2017, 04:26:36 AM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on November 11, 2017, 09:15:40 PM
Quote from: anlauto on November 11, 2017, 06:10:08 PM
Any thought of what this project might be worth to buy in US funds ? (AAR hood not included)

'70 BS or BH?  Engine?  4spd or auto? Any more info on options, buildsheet, tag?  Hard to say with just one pic of half a car.

@303 Mopar  I put all that info in the first post of this thread...

Got it, thought this was another car.  I would think low to mid $20's would be realistic, but the pool of buyers narrows because of the colors unfortunately.  The buyer will be someone who really wants a V code and doesn't mind the colors.

RUNCHARGER

A lot of the shaker stuff is there, two sheets, matching #'s and a bit of an odd combo. If it was mine I wouldn't let it go in the US$20's. This car is intriguing to me with the weird mix of options. I remember when I was a kid looking at these cars on the lot that none of them had the "perfect mix" of options. I think this car is quite reflective of that and somehow that makes it real.
It seems if you were looking at new ones on the lot in 1970 the car with 15X7 rallyes would be the one with a column auto, The 4 speed car would be the one with manual steering and so on.
Sheldon

750-h2

All V codes are very desirable cars. Like the new Challengers there is not a Bad colour in 1970. No matter the colour with a good body job and fresh paint they all look fantastic! :twothumbsup: