Main Menu

Thinking about selling

Started by Car-nutt, April 17, 2021, 03:39:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

So from what I understand, the eBay auction was ended early, because a deal was struck with a local buyer from the Kitchener/Waterloo area for six figures CDN....

I glad the car will stay in Canada and happy for Car-nutt because I know how much time and effort he poured into the fantastic restoration of yet another lost cause E Body.....Another one saved and on to a happy home :worship: I'm glad I could put the buyer and seller together on this :slapme5:

:drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Quote from: anlauto on April 25, 2021, 09:38:43 AM
So from what I understand, the eBay auction was ended early, because a deal was struck with a local buyer from the Kitchener/Waterloo area for six figures CDN....

I glad the car will stay in Canada and happy for Car-nutt because I know how much time and effort he poured into the fantastic restoration of yet another lost cause E Body.....Another one saved and on to a happy home :worship: I'm glad I could put the buyer and seller together on this :slapme5:

:drinkingbud:

Well looks like I spoke too soon....The buyer from Kitchener came up with a lame arse excuse not to buy this car, so the eBay auction was ended for no reason and now the car (with a ton of pictures) is listed on Cars-on-line, Good luck with your sale  :drinkingbud:

https://www.cars-on-line.com/gen3-cars/col1/posting/105222

YYZ

This is a beautiful car and I've had the privilege to see it in progress and to contribute a few small items to the build

The blue/white interior is quite striking as well.

It's too bad that the original buyer flaked out, however, that means that others get a chance.

GLWS

dhh

This car is a :perfect10:

I wish I could buy it! GLWS :cheers: