Main Menu

Thinking of selling 73 Cuda

Started by mopartaz, June 20, 2021, 10:24:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mopartaz

Thinking of selling my 73 340 4 spd. Cuda. #'s matching car. 46k miles. I have ALL the paperwork including the original bill of sale. I'm the second owner. Last registration was 1986. The body is extremely solid and there is no rot, just some dents the original owner was working on. (some filler in various spots) Engine ran smooth when it was in the car, ( I have recently pulled the engine and trans).  Engine has a Edelbrock intake and a rebuilt Holley 600 cfm carb. I have the original intake, thermoquad and air cleaner. The only parts missing are the original steel wheels and the exhaust manifolds. (had headers when I got it)
Will need a new grille as the original is shot.
Work done:
I had the original radiator re-cored. Installed a new master cylinder and bled the brakes Re-upholstered the front seats.
Parts:
Theres a new carpet set, gas tank and sending unit.
Complete set of rallye wheels w/ BF Goodrich TA radials w/70 style center caps.
Set of day 2 aluminum slot mags.
Been contemplating selling as i'll be moving again. Will probably be posting it for sale soon. people i've spoken with say I slouldn't have a problem getting $20k. Any opinions?

anlauto

If it was around here it would have been sold three times over by now ....Good luck with your sale  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dhh

Looks like a solid car for the $. Good luck with the sale! I'd try posting on cars-on-line.com to see if folks are interested. eBay is an option but then you have to pay fees :no:

gzig5

Personally, I think it should sell for a bit more than 20k if it isn't rusty underneath. 

mopartaz

Not rusty , just light surface rust underneath.  What's amazing is even the original weather strip (doors, trunk)  is soft and in excellent condition.  :huh:

RUNCHARGER

$20k probably is a little light in these times especially being a matching 340, 4 speed.
Sheldon

1972V21Cuda

If you can get the drivetrain back in and running, you'll have more leverage.

kathyscuda

more and more appraisers coming to the forefront every day.
i recently read this on a bookface mopar site so im using it. lol .
but not one of them are knocking on the guys door handing him the 20k with a smile.
bring it to carlisle in july. put 25k on the windshield and wait.
good luck

RUNCHARGER

As "they" say. Find another one in this condition, matching #'s, 4 speed for what you think it is worth. We'll wait here.
Sheldon