Main Menu

US Marshall Auction

Started by Cbridgewater, October 18, 2019, 07:44:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cbridgewater

Cuda Cody

I was just looking at those this morning!   :bigmoney:

ec_co

:rofl: just a few listing mistakes....... 1968 Dodge Challenger SuperBee, '71 Charger listed as a '71 Challenger
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

SW mopar

Shane Kelley

:drooling: There are some serious tasty treats listed on there. Some look to be very correct restorations.

70 Challenger Lover

Wow! If I wasn't trying to clean up and simplify some projects, I'd be all over that auction

303 Mopar

When I worked with the DEA we were required to list and sell all assets (houses, land, boats, cars, etc) that were seized and claimed as forfeiture in a national publication such as this auction or the USA Today paper.  I believe the DEA is still the only self-funding government entity due to the sale of items seized from busts.

70 Challenger Lover

I bet a lot of smoking deals are had there. Maybe not on the obvious six pack type cars everyone knows but rather on the more ordinary chevelles and camaros that blend into the crowd.

Cuda Cody

The real question is...  will there be any good deals in there?  Online bidding plus live bidding on the auction?

scf100

USUALLY from what I have seen stuff gets bid up pretty high since national exposure so not sure many deals will be had....will see
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

392 Cuda

That 1959 Chris Craft looks like it needs a hemi!

Cudajason

Quote from: scf100 on October 18, 2019, 09:20:49 AM
USUALLY from what I have seen stuff gets bid up pretty high since national exposure so not sure many deals will be had....will see

That is what I am thinking, not likely many deals.

Although the prices on some of the off beat cars, the earlier fiats etc. look like they could be had at a good price.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

SeventyTX9RTRag

This auction is all over the internet. I would be surprised if the nice cars are sold at "deals" but who knows. Would be nice to get them on the second time out. When the price expectations have not been met from the first auction.

Romero14

The prices that some of these cars went for  :bigmoney: :bigmoney:

scf100

NOT SURE ANY OF THOSE I WOULD SAY WAS A DEAL.......
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black