Main Menu

WANTED Cuda or Challenger with 225 Slant 6

Started by Mygeeto, May 17, 2020, 05:16:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mygeeto

Well, offered by FastMark project is shell body, he has some parts for it... Trying to find out some details)

But I'd like to keep looking for more or less complete car. If I fail, I can go with complete restoration...)

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Mygeeto

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 20, 2020, 05:25:12 PM
Here is one that I just realized is kinda what your looking for.

https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/1971-barracuda.20490/

Wow! That's kinda what i'm looking for. But he'd like to trade it...Let's see what I can do)
Thanks!

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

ec_co

NICE!!! now that is a rarity. 1 of @ 378 /6 verts for '70 and probably only a couple of those are left (the rest converted or no longer with us). also has a VERY early build date
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Mygeeto

superdave

I just saw a few posted on the e-body or Mopar Facebook page age. There was one in susanville California someone posted a screenshot of the craigslist add. I tried looking it up but no success. :dunno:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Let's refresh this topic a bit.
Still looking)