Main Menu

*** Ebodies.org 2020 Calendar submission time is closed***

Started by Spikedog08, October 09, 2019, 11:00:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaragtop

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

Spikedog08

50 plus acceptable submissions so far!   Deadline is tomorrow!  If you submitted a photo, make sure your name is on the list in the beginning of this thread! 

:bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

cudaragtop

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: dodj on October 10, 2019, 05:44:38 PM
Well the days off I have in the time frame alloted are the 16th and 17th. Hoping for good weather those days!!
Glad this is going to happen. I really missed a 2019 calendar.
:woohoo:

I was in the same boat with that and work and just finding a good spot for a photo that wasn't too crowded but in the end, the planets aligned for me.

dodj

Wow! 53 submissions!
Gonna have to be a pretty good picture to get on the podium this year.
Good luck everybody!!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

70 Challenger Lover

I spent a little time on this shot. Trying to find the best area without people or cars. Even tried to time the waves. Thank god my kids friend knows photoshop. There were oil stains and pavement lines before she cleaned it up.

Spikedog08

The 50 year anniversary of the ebody calendar is gonna be awesome!   :clapping:

dodj

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on October 19, 2019, 05:37:37 PM
There were oil stains and pavement lines before she cleaned it up.
Not from the cuda I hope....

Nice pic!  :clapping:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: dodj on October 19, 2019, 07:05:11 PM
Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on October 19, 2019, 05:37:37 PM
There were oil stains and pavement lines before she cleaned it up.
Not from the cuda I hope....

Nice pic!  :clapping:

Nope. I got lucky. This car hasn't leaked a single drop since I've had it.

6bblgt

Topcat

Brads70

Email sent!   Thanks for your efforts Dave and all who are involved!

mopar thunder

I submitted a photo just now. Not a recent one because I am going to pick it up (after a very long time away) this week but I think it is a pretty cool shot.

Spikedog08

Ok everyone . . . . Submissions time is over!  Please make sure your name is on the list if you submitted a photo!   I think we ended up with about 74 ebody pictures!  Going to be a tough process to pick only 12!  The voting poll should be up sometime between tonight and tomorrow noon.   I will give everyone 1 week to place their votes, I think that is enough time!  Good luck to all that submitted photos! 

With all the interest, I'm thinking a run of 200 may be enough . . . .

captcolour

With that many entries, the likelihood of a lot of ties is high.  Hopefully there are 12 top pics including ties so you don't have to do a second round of voting.  The old C-C calendars like a lot of others have 13 months so that may help.  You might be able to do a pic on the front and back, so could be as high as 15 if you wanted to.