Main Menu

Submit your photo for the 2020 calendar

Started by Swamp Donkey, October 07, 2019, 09:32:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Swamp Donkey

When all the pictures have been voted on, me or whoever will gather the higher quality photos via email or some other way that works best.  Maybe keep this open until the 15th of October
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Spikedog08

I am working on the details now.  I will collect the pictures and create a poll for all to vote on.  I just need to make sure I have everything in order.  Post will come soon on where to send your submissions.   :bigthumb:  Giving members 1 week may not be enough time to get out and take a picture.  I will also post up some rules on this shortly. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodj

:o
It's gonna be tight!

Hopefully we can do ti!
:bradsthumb:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Swamp Donkey

Thanks for the help Spikedog08.  I'm just winging this calendar project.  With guys like you stepping up, it will be awesome.  Thanks
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

YellowThumper

Some options can be previously submitted pics that were not utilized.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Chryco Psycho

captcolour

I think to make this happen in a short time period I also think we will need to accept previously submitted photos.  Perhaps we identify the photo as a previously submitted one in the voting so people know and take that into account if they need to.