Main Menu

T/A Owner Directed Here

Started by 71vert340, August 19, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71vert340

I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in months. He owns several Mopars including a T/A and 70 R/T. It's been years since I've seen these two cars and we started discussing them today. He's considering selling off or trading for labor the T/A in hopes of getting the R/T back on the road. The R/T if I remember correctly is a 440 magnum plum crazy car. The T/A needs sheet metal work done but he has all the required original type sheet metal to repair the T/A. It has the numbers matching engine and automatic transmission. I can't recall the color for sure (but it may be go mango). I told him about this site and showed him  on my phone. I'll check back with him in a couple of days to see if he logged in here. The cars and parts are currently in storage in his dad's shop. He just says he doesn't have enough time to get both cars restored doing the work himself and he needs to get rid of the T/A and a couple of other vehicles to get the R/T done. That's all I remember of the cars at this point. It's probably been close to 10 years since I saw the Challengers. Hopefully Ted check it out.
Terry

Cuda Cody

Looks like we might be in the same state?  I'm in SW Washington.  Let me know if I can help in any way.   :drinkingbud:

RUNCHARGER

I would reconsider which car to restore and which to keep if it was my decision.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

They both sound like great cars.  I would have a hard time picking one over the other.   Good problem to have.   :D

FlatlandTA

Hate when choices have to be made! [emoji856]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk