Main Menu

New Mopar owner from GA.

Started by 71-440, December 27, 2017, 08:47:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71-440

Hello everyone. Just purchased a 1971 Challenger 440. Not a #matching car and not a true R/T although it does have the R/T stripes. I look forward to participating
on this forum. I owned a 1974 Barracuda back in the 80's and more recently a 2009 Challenger R/T. I sold the 09 Challenger in 2014  :'( . I also own a 2017 Charger.
Getting back to old school is a trip for sure.
Joe

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :panama:  :wave:

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @71-440   :welcome:  Sounds like you found a cool Challenger.  There's something special about a big block Mopar!   :yes:  Post a few photos if you have some.   :please:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

J-Code Jeni

Congratulations on your score, @71-440 , and how exciting for you! Also, you won't find a more helpful & friendly e-Body forum; you've come to the right place. :)

:welcome:

CudaMoparRay

Wayno56

Welcome from "Chilly" Connecticut!

71-440

Thanks for the welcomes! As soon as I snap some pics of my new baby I'll post them.
Joe

Cudakiller70

Roadman

:unitedstates: :rebelflag"             :wave:           :welcome:

blown motor

Welcome from  :canada:. Is your car restored or a project?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site and congratulations on the new to you car!   Sounds like a cool car and hopefully you got it at a good price!    :waving:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ToxicWolf

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada: 

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome to you "71-440" from SoCal. Worry not about the whether it's a real this or that E-body. You've got an E-body you can play with and have fun with. Like others here have said, send some pics when you can, gives us a visual of what your working with, maybe with the vast knowledge on this Forum we can help out.      Thanks,   Al