Main Menu

1970 Hemi Challenger R/T SE Unrestored Survivor

Started by GQ234, July 06, 2017, 04:12:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GQ234

Cuda_mark

Cuda Cody

This car gets me very excited!!!!  Can't wait to see a bunch more photos of it.  I had a chance to talk with Greg today while he was at @MoparDave  place and he seemed like a great guy.  Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site @GQ234    :welcome:

MoparDave

welcome. Great To see you here. Post up some pics when you have time.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

ec_co

wow, that is a beautiful Challenger. I love the truly untouched-up look (we know it will drive Alan mad, lol). Great story too, can't wait to hear more and see more pics (like a closeup of the sales sheet, that is awesome).

:welcome:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

jimynick

Great car and a lucky guy to be able to afford it and then keep it all these years! AND, being a cop, I bet he didn't get too many tickets either, LOL  It's a piece of history indeed.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I would keep that exactly like it is.  What a fantastic piece of history.  Don't ever sell it.   :bigthumb:  If you can keep it and hand it down to your son that would be the coolest.  But if you ever want to sell, please keep me in mind.   8)

GQ234

I'll show a few pics, the car will be at MCACN this November. . .

Cuda Cody

@6bblgt  have you heard of this Challenger?  Really cool story.   :banana:

J-Code Jeni

:inlove: Oh my goodness... this is a really, really special car!! I wouldn't restore one piece- it's perfect, just as it is! Amongst other things, I adore the Gator top & white rear stripe against the black car.

I'm sorry for your loss @GQ234 and so appreciate the wonderful pictures of your father. Your pictures connect us to the man who knew a good looking car when he saw one! I would love to know why he parked it so long ago... 

Thanks a million for sharing!  :1place:

GQ234

Enjoy!!

GQ234

The Man and the Car. . .

Cuda Cody

Great photos of your dad.  He would be so proud of you.  Thank you for letting us enjoy in the rarity that is one of the coolest E-Bodies ever made.   :bradsthumb:

bpsmopar