Main Menu

1970 Hemi Cuda Build Sheet

Started by dakota1, May 14, 2020, 04:57:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dakota1

I am the owner of a 1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe and I just happened to find a survivor Hemi build sheet in my car that shouldn't have been there.  Whether someone wasn't paying attention on the assembly line or whether the seat was replaced, I have no idea.  Build sheet was found in front passenger seat back and the sheet is in very good condition.

1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda   ....   Yellow, Hemi, Shaker, 4 Speed! 
BS23R0B146549

If you can prove that you are the owner of the car, please contact me and we will work something out to put this build sheet with the owner that it holds value for.  Otherwise if nobody claims the car, I guess I have a cool collectible.

Spencer

RzeroB

Nice find!!

I might know the car, but not necessarily by it's VIN ... could you post (or pm me) some more option details or the sheet so I can better search my data for a potential match?? Thanks!!
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

JH27N0B

Hopefully the car is still out there and the sheet can be reunited with its owner!
I put the VIN in the subject line so if someone searches that VIN online will find this thread.

6bblgt

black leather interior originally in both cars?  how close is your Gran Coupe's VIN sequence number?

:alan2cents: if somebody steps forward claiming they own the car, make them jump thru "hoops"  - more than a few big $$$ cars are being created from less

cudamadd

Hi there is a FY1 yellow 4 speed 1970 Hemi cuda here in Melbourne Australia which a collector has . I have only seen it once .Not sure if he has the build sheet and I do not know the vin . But I know some one how knows him . And you  just never know .   Thank you for posting it great find . P.S if it was matched up with the factory car after all these years it  would be special. :australia:

JS29

:welcome: @dakota1  Awesome first post!!!  I have a 70 Gran Coupe also.  :handshake:

dakota1

Quote from: 6bblgt on May 14, 2020, 09:30:56 PM
black leather interior originally in both cars?  how close is your Gran Coupe's VIN sequence number?

:alan2cents: if somebody steps forward claiming they own the car, make them jump thru "hoops"  - more than a few big $$$ cars are being created from less

Vin numbers on my Gran Coupe aren't very close, so it is probably more likely that my seat came out of a wrecked hemi car, but who knows.  I agree with your comment about making sure the sheet only goes to the true owner and trying to verify things.  I would hate to have my build sheet find result in a fake hemi car.

JS29

@dakota1  We have a new member section, You can introduce your self and tell us about your car. :alan2cents: