Main Menu

AAR Spoiler Template

Started by Matt13, March 31, 2023, 06:53:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Matt13

So, here's the $65.00 Template from Year One ($46.00+tax+shipping). What do I do with this? I was expecting a long plastic strip with holes to show where to drill.

Jay Bee

That's the template for the trunk's underside cutouts for your ducktail spoiler. There's a left & right and will only fit properly on the underside one way. If you don't have those 4 cutouts you trace/mark them out then cut with something. I have those too.

Matt13

Quote from: Jay Bee on March 31, 2023, 07:32:51 AM
That's the template for the trunk's underside cutouts for your ducktail spoiler. There's a left & right and will only fit properly on the underside one way. If you don't have those 4 cutouts you trace/mark them out then cut with something. I have those too.
Oh, ok. I just though all the trunk lids already had those large openings already. I was hoping this template was going to be for the holes you have to drill. Expensive mistake.

anlauto

That's weird, because when you mentioned the other day having a template, I was scratching my head trying to figure out what it would look like...and thinking it could just be a piece of paper, but that wouldn't be "expensive" so it left me wondering :thinking: :thinking: :clueless:

These make sense, if you need them, otherwise a waste of money  :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration