Main Menu

Anyone around east nebraska ?

Started by cuda hunter, March 13, 2017, 11:55:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Was wondering if anyone was out east nebraska way that could go snap a few pics of some cuda junkers for me.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

303 Mopar

Stein

I'm from southeast Nebraska, close to the Kansas line.

Moparman82

That I am dan, the cars are up in Norfolk, about 2 hours from me, I think about the same distance for @Stein

Side note, hey @Stein how are ya buddy? 
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Stein

Quote from: Moparman82 on March 14, 2017, 08:38:14 PM
That I am dan, the cars are up in Norfolk, about 2 hours from me, I think about the same distance for @Stein

Side note, hey @Stein how are ya buddy?

:bradsthumb: :woohoo: :wave: Doing great.

cuda hunter

Well two hours is a little much.  Was hoping someone was close by or drives through there for work or such things.

Junkers are still there so I'm still trying to find someone.

:handshake:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

apparently they are gone.  Thanks anyhow guys. 

Titan912s

Wish I would have seen this earlier.  I'm from Norfolk, and was there the first week of March.  I know most of the car guys from there.  What were the cars in this thread all about?
J.D. Stewart

cuda hunter

there were two pretty beat up cars.

Both were 72-74's

usually I post the add and the contact.  But it appears that I did not do that with these.

Thanks though.  Will keep it in mind for next time a ride comes up in Eastern Nebraska.
I look through that area pretty often as it isn't that far from me.  So not too bad of a drive to go get some cars.