Main Menu

Any Borgeson discounts?

Started by FSHTAIL, June 27, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

FSHTAIL

I'd like to do the Borgerson power steering conversion for my 73 Cuda since the power steering box is pretty much on its way out (slack/leaking)

I figured I would ask the group if there are any Borgeson dealers that offer discounts before I pull the trigger going Direct..
1973 BS23H Cuda' 340/TKX 5 speed (70 AAR clone-ish)

GoodysGotaCuda

Best deal I found was through Jegs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Bullitt-

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on June 27, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
Best deal I found was through Jegs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next week Jegs an most E-tailers may have good Independence Day discounts 
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Brads70

Shane Kelley

Got all my stuff from Summit. Probably same price as Jegs. Don't try buying them direct! Their direct pricing is around $500.00 more than Summit for everything.

61K T/A

I dont know about discounts but I bought mine at a speed shop. The better deal was at Jegs or Summit. My car was not a PS car. I bought the pump, brackets and hoses too. Also a cooler. I have a virtually a  new pump if interested.

Shane Kelley

I did a cooler also along with the TA pitman/idler arm. The pump runs really hot in this system. The first one I got was running 350 degrees F.  I replaced it and the new one is running 195 with the cooler. I'm seeing about a 35 degree temp drop with the cooler. My car steers like a go cart now.

Priesty

Jegs for box, Bergman for coupling (no need to cut strg shaft).
Cheers....
Steve.
72 BS23 E55 'Cuda, Lemon twist.
Seaworks HDR by steve, on Flickr