Main Menu

Best aftermarket 70 Challenger fenders.

Started by mikep, January 28, 2019, 05:24:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mikep

who makes the best aftermarket fenders for a 70 Challenger?

anlauto

I've used several AMD fenders with no issues.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

About a year ago you had to repair the front inner structure of them to make them work. I haven't sold any for awhile so hopefully they are okay now.
Sheldon

mikep

Ok...thanks. I'm hearing there not perfect but the best out there.... a little pricey.

Rich G.

I had no luck with the left front fender from AMD I got 2 and wound up cutting one up to repair my old fender. I bought a lot of AMD parts for my Cuda and Challenger but that was the only part I had a problem with. Maybe it was my car???

Brads70

I also had a problem with the AMD fender when I did my wide body fender project. Wouldn't fit on the car I had to grind a slot longer in the headlight bucket area. Not a big deal but shouldn't of had to do that.

mikep

Well we decided to keep my OEM fenders and just put the time into them. There really not that bad. Just had all the little bumps on top of  the fender from people putting there elbows on them. The cars actually been in the garage for over 30 yrs. Not worth the over $1200. For something that isn't perfect or might have trouble with. Thanks for the input.

RUNCHARGER

That's the right thing to do. There's nothing like factory metal.
Sheldon