Main Menu

Brad, what is this? You have some explaining

Started by Cuda Cody, October 04, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

@Brads70  what's this?  Did I miss a thread about this?  What's the deal man, I thought you liked us?  Now that you are a cover boy you don't have time to share the good news?   :pokeeye:  Come on man, tell us all the details!!!   8) 

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

303 Mopar

Brads70

It pretty cool Cliff Gromer came up to me at Carlisle and introduced himself and asked if I would mind if he took some pictures for Mopar Action magazine. He liked that it was so different and that I built most of it myself. He asked if I could follow him off the fairgrounds to a location he had picked. Funny first thought was ya this sounds like a car jacking but if you haven't met Cliff he is 70-80 I'm guessing so I assumed it was pretty safe. I remember telling a few members at the tent about it and joking about it being a car jacking! LOL
I haven't seen the issue yet I'll have to look for it and buy a couple copies.  They make it look better than it actually is , paint is a 20 footer. But cool honour just the same! I asked if they would give this site a plug or two also!    :D

JS29

Brads70

I did post a picture  of the cover shot here..... wasn't hiding it from ya all.. :waving:
https://forum.e-bodies.org/general-topics/7/picture-of-the-day/6849/msg119544;topicseen#msg119544

I just found out a few hours ago as my facebook kept notifying me I was getting multiple tags

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

I didn't know that magazine was still out there, I might have to buy THAT copy :clapping:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Congrats Brad
I knew they had done this , did not epect the article to be out this soon though .
I need a copy too but it is not sold anywhere in Panama  :bricks:

71-440

Congratulations Brad! :twothumbsup:

I just picked up the Oct. issue a couple days ago. Havn't seen the Dec. issue yet.

When I find it I'll send you a copy Neil.

That's really cool to have your car on the front page of Mopar Action.
Joe

RUNCHARGER

That's great: I haven't bought a magazine for years but I'll buy that one.
Sheldon

Topcat

Way cool Brad.   :perfect10:

Now let's all sing this song together.  :crazytalk:

Except at the end say... Brad on the cover of the Mopar Action Magazine 

IRON MAN

Congratulations :clapping: Looks like I'll be making a trip to Barnes and Noble soon.

YellowThumper

Posted on fb this is what it reminded me of.

Awsome none the less..

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.