Main Menu

Buyer Beware: How Are You Managing the Buying Process??

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, November 08, 2022, 03:04:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

Well, I am pretty sure I found another scammer trolling here - only about 12 posts, and a couple were him trying to hit up another member trying to sell something - hate to call someone out as I did not move forward, but pretty crappy if you ask me - I had some great experiences on here buying some pretty expensive stuff with great success, but I spoke to everyone on the phone at least once first -
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

Brads70

Quote from: 70_440-6Cuda on November 10, 2022, 11:11:46 PM
Well, I am pretty sure I found another scammer trolling here - only about 12 posts, and a couple were him trying to hit up another member trying to sell something - hate to call someone out as I did not move forward, but pretty crappy if you ask me - I had some great experiences on here buying some pretty expensive stuff with great success, but I spoke to everyone on the phone at least once first -

You should sellect the " report to moderator" funtion under one of his posts and make known your concerns. No one will know but the mods. Might save someone  some heartache down the road!  :slapme5:

70_440-6Cuda

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....