Main Menu

Cuda Cody's collection

Started by nsmall, February 25, 2017, 10:38:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

WOW!   :perfect10:     I'd like to someday come visit your amazing collection if I'm ever up there!

Spikedog08

I'm moving in!  :wave:  Awesome!   :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cudino

fc7cuda

Quote from: Spikedog08 on February 25, 2017, 10:40:02 PM
I'm moving in!  :wave:  Awesome!   :worship:

:iagree:

Looks like you have plenty of room to triple stack.  :))

Rev-It-Up

Wow Cody! I don't even know what to say... :Thud:
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

you need to see all of the pitures 3 stories with a theater etc just mind blowing

750-h2

Beautiful collection and garage! 

DetMatt

Over on FCBO we have what's called the "you suck" list. On this site, if we had the same list, you'd be at the top. :bigthumb:

xx88man

Quote from: anlauto on February 25, 2017, 07:48:37 PM
:thinking: I'm thinking the two 71 Cudas look pretty much out of place with all those Challengers :thinking: :bigmoney: :yes:

Ya..I thought you were CUDA Cody. If you want to live up to that you may need to buy a lot more Cuda's!   :pokeeye:    :crazytalk:
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

Just beautiful. Cody must work about 30 hours a day I'm sure. Just keeping things clean and in order is a major job itself.
Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 26, 2017, 08:24:32 AM
Just beautiful. Cody must work about 30 hours a day I'm sure. Just keeping things clean and in order is a major job itself.

That's is a consideration for sure. I'm looking into building a shop hopefully this summer. It's not just how big can I afford to build but also how much will it cost to maintain. Thinking heat , electricity etc....

Cuda Cody

Time and Money to "maintain" a building was a big part of the design.  We wanted something that would not take much to keep up.

I'm so happy my father got to see it all done before he passed away.  It was one of the last big projects we worked on together.

Quote from: Brads70 on February 26, 2017, 11:06:18 AM
Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 26, 2017, 08:24:32 AM

That's is a consideration for sure. I'm looking into building a shop hopefully this summer. It's not just how big can I afford to build but also how much will it cost to maintain. Thinking heat , electricity etc....

kent_goins

Cody...I concur with all posted comments. Beautiful building, beautiful cars, beautiful bicycles...on and on. Great job and you obviously have taste. Like I said before...you should have your own tv show to pay for it all. I think you would do very well.

Cuda Cody

Thank you everyone for the kind words.   :thankyou:

Quote from: kent_goins on February 26, 2017, 02:58:41 PM
Cody...I concur with all posted comments. Beautiful building, beautiful cars, beautiful bicycles...on and on. Great job and you obviously have taste. Like I said before...you should have your own tv show to pay for it all. I think you would do very well.

Chryco Psycho