Main Menu

Cuda Cody's collection

Started by nsmall, February 25, 2017, 10:38:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Markp

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 28, 2017, 10:07:59 PM
:sorry:  not right now.  I' looked for a long time to find a clean rust free numbers matching 4 speed Purple T/A.  Just got it last summer so want to enjoy it a bit this summer.

Towing it on the trailer I think I got thumbs up and smiles per mile then any other car I've hauled.  Something about that FC7 that makes people happy!   :D

Quote from: Markp on February 28, 2017, 10:01:22 PM
Is the plum crazy T/A for sale???

I understand. One question where is the side exhaust?
1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

ec_co

absolutely beautiful TA. there is something super sexy about a TA, the N94 hood and ducktail spoiler goes extremely well on a Challenger
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

In the trunk!   :drunk:  The previous owner took it off.  It will be going back on.   :bradsthumb:

Quote from: Markp on March 01, 2017, 07:23:16 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 28, 2017, 10:07:59 PM
:sorry:  not right now.  I' looked for a long time to find a clean rust free numbers matching 4 speed Purple T/A.  Just got it last summer so want to enjoy it a bit this summer.

Towing it on the trailer I think I got thumbs up and smiles per mile then any other car I've hauled.  Something about that FC7 that makes people happy!   :D

I understand. One question where is the side exhaust?

HP_Cuda

Sporting the FC7 TA!!  :stayinlane:

Very nice.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

Here's some photos of the shop build.  Much like building an E-Body, building a shop is very rewarding.  Some great memories and something that I will be proud of for the rest of my life.  Could not have done it without the support of my family, friends, and most of all my Wife @J-Code Jeni 

Thank you for letting me relive the wonderful experience and share these photos.

Cuda Cody

More photos

Cuda Cody

More photos

Cuda Cody

:wrenching:

Cuda Cody

More photos.  :)

Cuda Cody

Worked late in to the dark many times.

Cuda Cody

Almost done!   :)

Cuda Cody

All done.   :twothumbsup:

Rev-It-Up

Wow!  I loved walking through your building process.  What an amazing place you and your wife have created.  I am in awe.  Well done!  :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Rev-It-Up

headejm

@Cuda Cody @J-Code Jeni  You are very generous for sharing these wonderful photos. Words can't begin to describe how fantastic your shop is. My one word would be "wow". Congratulations! :cheers:

headejm

@Markp  You are at least, second in line.  :wave: