Main Menu

Cuda Cody's collection

Started by nsmall, February 25, 2017, 10:38:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

cbuczesk

That's very nice! We're still finishing our garage/horse barn that we started in November. Our theater room and game room will be in the basement of the house. We've done a lot of the work ourselves but we hired a couple of local Mennonite companies to do the major work. Here's a recent shot of mine.

Chuck

Cuda Cody

WOW!  Nice shop Chuck.  :bradsthumb:  Looks like you have the stacked 3 deep in there!   :lookatthat:  Very cool!  Tells us more about your cars!!!   :please:

Quote from: cbuczesk on March 02, 2017, 11:29:36 AM
That's very nice! We're still finishing our garage/horse barn that we started in November. Our theater room and game room will be in the basement of the house. We've done a lot of the work ourselves but we hired a couple of local Mennonite companies to do the major work. Here's a recent shot of mine.

Chuck

cbuczesk

We have a few cars. I think we're up to 21. All are manual except for the Caliber, Durango and Ram. Let's see...

1969 Datsun 240Z - 390th Z built, the first 500 are different
1970 Road Runner - EV2, V-code, 4 speed, super track pack, I bought this from Don Fezell.
1970 AAR - EK2, 4-speed, 3.91, rough survivor
1971 Datsun 240Z
1971 Nissan Fairlady Z - right hand drive
1972 Datsun 510 wagon
1972 Datsun 240Z turbo
1972 Datsun 240Z - SCCA ITS race car
1972 BMW 2002tii
1974 BMW 2002 turbo - it's a real factory turbo car
1974 DeTomaso Pantera
1974 Datsun 260Z turbo
1975 Datsun 280Z - my first car
1975 Datsun 280Z turbo
1978 Datsun 620 King Cab
2001 Dodge Durango
2002 Mini Cooper S
2005 Lotus Elise - supercharged
2010 Dodge Caliber
2013 Fiat Abarth
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Big Horn

Chuck

Cuda Cody

Looks like a great AAR!!  Love the color too.   :inlove:

You got a nice list of rare cars.  What's your favorite Z car?

Rev-It-Up

I feel so....inadequate.   :rolleyes:
Rev-It-Up

HP_Cuda

Wow Cody - I've seen those photos before and I'm still in awe.

The entertainment room piece is friggin awesome!!!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

cbuczesk

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 02, 2017, 12:12:31 PM
Looks like a great AAR!!  Love the color too.   :inlove:

You got a nice list of rare cars.  What's your favorite Z car?
Thanks! I had two AAR projects and sold both but kept getting calls from an old ad that I couldn't delete so I had to buy another one. We picked this one up in a snowstorm on Valentine's Day 2 years ago. I replaced the driver's floor and left rear floor. I also made the frame rail under the left rear seat. I rebuilt the carbs and it runs and sounds great! I won't ever sell this one!

The 72 turbo 240Z was my daily driver for years but my favorite would be the race car. It starts right up and runs great. Yeah, the ride is a little bumpy but I love it!

Chuck

Desmond

Couple of Awesome Man Mahals there guys - well done!

headejm

This is the kind of wall Trump needs to build!  :veryexcited: "The Great Wall of Sound"

nsmall

Chryco Psycho

I would not sell that one  that would be my fav C7 TA  :stop: :veryexcited:

Cudajason

That shop amazes me every time I see it.

I was reading through the thread and just waiting for you to post pics of it.  The car collection is nice, but that garage is amazing!

Congrats on completing it...that fact that you built it is truly impressive.  So when is the party!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Dakota

One of the really nice features of this website is the "similar topics" list that appears at the bottom of the page. It's a great route to let folks like me find stuff or get reacquainted  - it brought me to this thread which I had not seen before since it ran its course before I joined. While I don't post every day, I do read a lot of what's written here through looking a couple of times a day.   I saw the build of Cody's shop in the other forum but completely enjoyed the tour again. Absolutely first rate work.  As I've found finishing a bathroom basement a challenge, the scope and scale of what he and his "crew" accomplished is awe inspiring. 

Dakota

And the good news is that all of the people that joined since March who see this post in the "unread topic" list will get to have their chins dropped like everyone else has.