Brad check the weather for tomorrow it's suppose to stay

blown motor

Argh! Now it's snowing here!   :crying:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

JRMac73

Couldn't make it that far. Absolutely love the shirt and hat. Unfortunately they will be gone before I'll be able to get my hands on one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cuda Cody

There will be plenty left for you to get one.  I'll make sure of it.  :handshake:

Quote from: JRMac73 on April 06, 2017, 07:38:44 PM
Couldn't make it that far. Absolutely love the shirt and hat. Unfortunately they will be gone before I'll be able to get my hands on one.

JRMac73

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 06, 2017, 07:57:43 PM
There will be plenty left for you to get one.  I'll make sure of it.  :handshake:

Quote from: JRMac73 on April 06, 2017, 07:38:44 PM

That would be soooo great. That shirt caught my eye on fb and that's what led me to this great group.

J-Code Jeni

Keep contributing @JRMac73 & you'll earn enough credits for a shirt in no time flat!

You'll have to let us know how many (awesome) e-bodies guys & girls visited the booth when the event wraps up, @Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

This is awesome that you are meeting with a lot of the members from the NW in Person as well as having free Tee shirts for them as well as meeting some new members too I assume  :cooldance:

russduanegreen

Met you guys at PIR , great guys, great web site. Joined this mourning. Thanks :ohyeah:

Chryco Psycho

Shoooter

I really like that you can not buy these. They are for members only. So you know if you see someone wearing it there from here. Good job Cody.

Cuda Cody

Great meeting you @russduanegreen    :slapme5:  Thanks for checking in with us.   :banana:

Quote from: russduanegreen on April 08, 2017, 10:44:57 AM
Met you guys at PIR , great guys, great web site. Joined this mourning. Thanks :ohyeah:

303 Mopar

Welcome @russduanegreen!  Glad you happen to run into @Cuda Cody and joined the site!