Main Menu

Do I laugh or Do I cry

Started by Bossgold, February 17, 2019, 01:15:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Quote from: 6bblgt on February 17, 2019, 09:49:20 AM
save all the pieces you can find

That is an awesome picture!

It's incredible the work it takes to to do that reconfiguration.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

6bblgt

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 17, 2019, 05:31:32 PM
Quote from: 6bblgt on February 17, 2019, 09:49:20 AM
save all the pieces you can find

That is an awesome picture!

It's incredible the work it takes to to do that reconfiguration.

here's the info

318Stroker

Another good place to check is behind the hard plastic seat backs on the front bucket seats.

Spikedog08

It is what it is . . . I would laugh.  When I bought my hardtop in 1982, I found the sheet and didn't know any better and threw it away.  As a teenager at the time, what did I know . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Bossgold

yeah I know....things in life could be worse so it is what it is......this is my first real numbers matching anything so I guess I wanted it all....reminder to appreciate what you have. Now that does not mean that the seat backs are coming off and more searching is in play..... :)

6bblgt - how did you get a copy of your sheet.....cause I'm still picking pieces up off the floor of the car

Daveh

Found mine behind the glove box, and from the heat and cold cycles over all of these years it just crumbled when I pulled it out.  Oh well.  Mine is just a 318 convertible so I wasn't heart broken. 

B5fourspeed

I bought three complete 70 bucket seats at a swap meet at the Pleasanton,Cal Goodguys.I found a build sheet in 2 of the seats inside the seat back.The guy did not know what he had.I paid 150 for the 3 buckets.

6bblgt

Quote from: Bossgold on February 18, 2019, 07:46:53 AM..... 6bblgt - how did you get a copy of your sheet.....cause I'm still picking pieces up off the floor of the car

not my car, but I found this nest behind the driver's side bucket seat back & assembled the "RECONSTRUCTED" version