Main Menu

Hopefully you’ll get a laugh at this (Carlisle related)

Started by MRM82, July 09, 2021, 06:34:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MRM82

I'll be heading up tomorrow to Carlisle. Yesterday I'm checking out the website to see what's going on this year, just randomly scrolling down then I realize the picture for the swap meet being used this year is me. You couldn't have taken a worse picture, looking at my facial expression ( or I'm disgusted by someone's prices hahaha). Anyway it's the first time I've randomly stumbled across myself online and it gave me a good laugh.

Cuda Cody

Mr Lee

Yeah that's pretty funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

anlauto

What are the chances....are you going to sue them for using your picture without permission ? :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MRM82

Alan, one idea I had is when I get to the gate tomorrow just walk through. When security stops me I'll just say do you know who I am !? Then go to the website and say "I'm this guy"

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaA39

Man these personalized ad campaigns are getting pretty aggressive hahah.  "Hey remember last year at 10:14am you looked at an overpriced 6 pack air cleaner in Isle J? Well the good news is you can do it again this year!"
Check out my 71 Gen3 build:

https://youtu.be/XSDAWczXoZw

2015 Tri-State Stock/Superstock Champion
2017 Monster Mopar Weekend Sunday Pro Winner
2018 Monster Mopar Weekend Friday No Box Winner and 11.50 R/U