Main Menu

$165K [sold] '72 Hemi Cuda - What do you think?

Started by GoodysGotaCuda, August 04, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

HP_Cuda

Is that a painting of a squirrel on the side of that Duster?

:rofl:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cudagirl3406

I was at Mecum on Friday and saw this car up close.  Was a super-nice build.  Some pics attached.  :takepicture:

Rich G.

The car was flawless. Amazing paint and interior. It was nice to see it get that kind of money considering what was put into it. You really had to look at it for a while and take in all the modification that were made other then the obvious.

nsmall

I dont see the squirrel, but that duster is amazing in my opinion and I know the builder of the car is a member here. :vipermanhiding:

scf100

SINCE the factory never made that car its a hot rod......and therefore its value is what 2 or more think at an auction.....in this case looks like some folks like an old car with modern ( ie reliable) updates for comfort/performance

they don't care what the value is vs a stock version..

to each his own,........this is what makes the car hobby fun
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

ledphoot

Quote from: scf100 on August 12, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
SINCE the factory never made that car its a hot rod......and therefore its value is what 2 or more think at an auction.....in this case looks like some folks like an old car with modern ( ie reliable) updates for comfort/performance

they don't care what the value is vs a stock version..

to each his own,........this is what makes the car hobby fun

Absolutely... If I won the lottery (if I played) I'd buy a few cars like this one and use them as my daily drivers:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Challenger-R-T/223093602777?hash=item33f16a39d9:g:8IMAAOSwn6dbarVk&vxp=mtr

I love the old cars but I'd enjoy the modern conveniences...

For some people a couple hundred thousand is pocket change and if it gets them something they want, they're happy.

RUNCHARGER

Yup: Not my deal but obviously it was the buyers deal and I'm sure he's happy.
Sheldon