Main Menu

E-Bodies.org Tee-Shirts coming right off the press!

Started by Cuda Cody, March 30, 2017, 05:20:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Sneak peak video of one of the newest Prize Shop items.   :takepicture:  Fairly soon we will be able to use our free forum credit points to purchase some really cool Tee-Shirts.

CLICK THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE:

[video]https://forum.e-bodies.org/gallerypics/videos/1_30_03_17_5_14_29.mp4[/video]

usraptor

Cuda Cody

You might notice in the video a quick glance at the E-Bodies.org Jackets too.  We're still working out the production and what (if any) name / patches to use.  Each one of these Jackets could be customize to each member.  The thought was to make a cool custom Jacket for the Member of the Year and the Rookie of the Year.  There are a few different colors, but they are all high quality Automotive jackets just like the pros at the dealership use.

XeGnome

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

I knew I forgot something.   :Thud:  I will be sure to add some in the next run for sure!  :banana:   

Quote from: XeGnome on March 30, 2017, 05:47:00 PM
Be sure to offer "ladies" tees as well.  :bigthumb:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mjb765

Looks good....can they be bought as well or only forum credits?

71GranCoupe

Looking good Cody. Any chance the shirts will be available for purchase versus credits/points? :cheers:

Markp

1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

ec_co

awesome! that would look good with my new Plymouth hat  :twothumbsup:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Spikedog08

I do not think these are going to be for sale  . . . .  only site credits!  This site is not about making money . . . just giving back to the members! 

:clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

nsmall

Love the shirts, love the jackets, love the site... :bravo:.  Need to learn more fast so I can post more often.  I need some site points as I am pretty cluess and only post if I am 100% confident I am helping someone...In 2021, look for me rocking the Jacket.

A.Gramz

Everything is great about that video except the VW commercial playing  :barf:  :rofl:  :takemymoney: or points  :notsure:

Aar1064

Love these. Super job on the design of both. I'm going to have to get to work trying to help anyone I can.  :grouphug: