Main Menu

E-Bodies.org Tee-Shirts 2nd Run, get your requests in now!

Started by Cuda Cody, April 12, 2017, 09:17:04 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Using the same design, what color shirts should we do next?

Black Shirts w/ White logos (same as before)
3 (12%)
White Shirts w/ Black Logos
6 (24%)
Black & special requested DARK colored Shirts w/ White Logos
11 (44%)
White & special requested LIGHT colored Shirts w/ Black Logos
5 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: April 18, 2017, 09:17:04 AM

Cuda Cody

We're already getting low on some sizes of the first edition 2017 E-Bodies Tee-Shirts.  Down to the last couple ones in some sizes.

There's enough funds to make another run so we're going to run 24 more of each design.  To keep the costs affordable we need to stick with ONE INK COLOR.  It can be white ink, black ink or any color, but it must be the same for all 24 shirts.   We can run any sizes, color or style shirts we want as long as the color of the ink is the same.   :banana:  We've been using the Gildan 8000 DryBlend preshrunk.  You can see the different colors here:

http://www.mygildan.com/store/us/browse/productDetailsPage.jsp?productId=8000

Or we can get other Gildan style shirts too:

http://www.mygildan.com/store/us

Here's the question: WHAT INK COLOR SHOULD WE USE?  And do you want a custom size or color tee-shirt?  Now is the time to speak up if you want a kids, ladies, sweatshirt, polo, 5XL or what have you as this might be the last run of this design for a long time.  Even if you don't have enough credit points right now to order one from the Prize Shop,  I can make the shirt in your size now and set it aside for you to order later. 

Moparman82

Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Cuda Cody

Anything besides the stock Tee-Shirts will be done by request.  So just let me know your size and color preference:

http://www.mygildan.com/store/us/category/category.jsp?N=1148265884&categoryId=cat220022

Quote from: Moparman82 on April 12, 2017, 09:25:08 AM
Definitely add sweatshirts to the mix!   :fingerscrossed:

Blake@diyhemi.com

Medium cuda shirt in orange, please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

cudajunction

I think the high impact colors are always popular with the Mopar faithful, of course I am partial to the lime shirt.   :wrenching:

erik70rt

I would be in for black or purple shirts with white ink
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

303 Mopar

Sweatshirts or hoodies?  I'm partial to a nice thick hoodie!   :ohyeah:

jimynick

Hi Cody, Ian here. I think I have enough points to do a T-shirt and would like one in either ash gray or white with black lettering in XL, if I qualify. I'm in Canada, as  you no doubt know and have a mailing address in the US if that makes life easier. Thx for all your efforts here, too!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

anlauto

Everybody understands how T shirts are printed...I don't think it's in anybody's best interest to order a "one off".

I think if you want something other than what's currently available you'll have to wait until the next run, and as @Cuda Cody mentioned, and that point he can look into different options.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bentpshrods

I would like an original cuda shirt, but it might take a little time to get enough  credits earned. Hope they don't go to quickly.

soundcontrol

Quote from: 303 Mopar on April 12, 2017, 10:42:58 AM

Sweatshirts or hoodies?  I'm partial to a nice thick hoodie!   :ohyeah:

I'll second the hoodies!

Brads70

OH, OH OH,..... LIME t-shirt with white lettering PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE!
Quote from: Cuda Cody  2XL

link=topic=1456.msg20719#msg20719 date=1492014580

Anything besides the stock Tee-Shirts will be done by request.  So just let me know your size and color preference:

http://www.mygildan.com/store/us/category/category.jsp?N=1148265884&categoryId=cat220022

Jay Bee

I need to post more with at least 15 characters.   :Thud: 

Cuda Cody

:bigthumb:  It's capped at 30 credits a day right now, but as we get more sponsors we might up the daily limit!   :banana:  Working on some stuff right now.   :D  The best advice I would give would be to check back daily and make a few posts.   :yes:  You guys (and gals) are going to like everything we have planned.   :grouphug:

Quote from: Jay Bee on April 12, 2017, 03:20:16 PM
I need to post more with at least 15 characters.   :Thud: