Main Menu

E-Body Color Chart, what do you pick?

Started by Cuda Cody, March 09, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

Either white, or panther pink for me.

That being said, I haven't seen an e-body look bad in any colour.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

I like a lot of colours too....but if I had my choice...Curious Yellow or Sassy Grass green :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

72 Challenger

I like the odd ball colours.

Had FC7, Currently have GY1, would love FM3

But I think EL5 is seriously underrated.

Someday I will have a J0b.

RUNCHARGER

I had an FM3 R/T (in this shot I am about to dispatch an LS7 powered Chevelle) for almost 20 years. It's cool but I find no need to find another one. I really don't want another FC7 car either. Other than that I would repeat any of the other colours. Myself I don't want an EL5 car but if I did it would have to be a 71 Runner.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Never cared for EL5... To the point when a girl told me her father had passed away & left her a 71 Hemi Bee I didn't even go look at it..... Had a story about it being a magazine test car... Never heard that kinda fluff before.....  :headbang:

Un-restored survivor....

https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0115-204111/1971-dodge-hemi-super-bee/

72 Challenger

Someday I will have a J0b.

RUNCHARGER

That was a nice car Wild. I still have a copy of the road test too.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

Hilarious , 426.4 on the odometer too !!

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 05, 2018, 10:54:09 AM
That was a nice car Wild. I still have a copy of the road test too.

Yeah, I blew it.. She wanted to sell it pretty bad, If I were the investor type I could have done very well... Just wasn't interested in a butterscotch car.... It wound up in Wellborn's stable... Along with another local car that I was trying to buy but which was never going to be sold...  A Petty Blue Superbird... White interior, 440-6 4spd.... I first saw the car around 73 when the family moved here, then a month later it flew past us on a country road probably doing 100+.... I found out where the guy lived & knocked on his door probably 30+ times throughout the years... Nope not for sale, never gonna be for sale....  Then one day I'm talking to a Chevy guy & he tells me his buddy just bought a couple wing cars.... Only one guy I knew of had a couple wing cars... Sure enough... The guys wife caught him cheating.. Big D, Judge gave her the cars & she sold the pair for 15K around 95-96 time frame....

RUNCHARGER

Ack! Yes, I've missed a few as well. One was a Superbird too, guy didn't want to sell it ever. Finally with the quarters cut off of it and sunk into the mud so bad the torsion bars rusted he wanted to sell, Too late buddy, the VIN lives on installed on a Satellite though.....
Sheldon

71383bee

Ive owned FE5, B5, FC7, EL5 and now a K6 bronze metallic.

I have to say my favorite's are FK5, EL5, and I do love EV2 alot too but it is very popular.  I tend to like the odder brown colors alot!   liked my Plum Crazy bee but its now over done i think. 
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top