Main Menu

Ebodies.org Facebook Page

Started by Spikedog08, February 02, 2022, 06:06:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ZippyZoo

@Spikedog08 @erik70rt .......and others! 
Thanks for all of your effort to keep this site and the FB pages as "clean" as possible.
I dumped my FB account a few years back.  Now I use my wife's account for local FB Marketplace and a few Mopar groups. 
There do seem to be a lot of "questionable" accounts and posts floating around FB in general.
Thanks for keeping E-Bodies.org the absolute BEST e-body site out there. 
And thanks for letting me in!!!

Jsand73440

I am grateful to be a part of this group as well.  :worship:

antonellomopar

Proud of being part of the FB group and of this forum. Just posted some pics of my export Hemicuda on the FB page....

Mopsquad

I'll put my app in. 

Facebook depresses me sometimes.  Just so many incredibly happy people with the most amazing perfect lives.

Spikedog08

Quote from: antonellomopar on February 03, 2022, 02:22:08 PM
Proud of being part of the FB group and of this forum. Just posted some pics of my export Hemicuda on the FB page....

@antonellomopar  And it is an amazing car!  Certainly start something here as well if you haven't already!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

Post some stories and pictures here, I'm getting FOMO :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on February 03, 2022, 05:58:52 PM

Post some stories and pictures here, I'm getting FOMO :looney:

Think it is this one . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YellowThumper

Yep! Both sites marked safe and sane due to the great behind the scenes work.

Thank you @Spikedog08  :cheers:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

7E-Bodies

I was originally in the farcebook group only (I've developed a growing disdain for all things facebook and look forward to Truth Social coming hot later this month). I'll admit that the facebook e-bodies.org group is what got me back into the hobby after a 30 year hiatus. I then trekked to Carlisle in 2017 and immediately met @Cuda Cody who told me the forum was a good place for me to check out. I had already built a profile here, but seldom used it due to my not being totally comfortable with forum software. I'll fully admit, Cody was right. Far less (if any) smart-assery on the forum and a much greater wealth of knowledge and experience. It seems the farcebook site is full of wannabes, keyboard critics and hacks. I feel much better here.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Mr Cuda

Forums and social media are not really my thing. I'm here for inspiration from other car people as I try to work on my projects alone. The constant stream of visitors to the shop got old years ago. When my cars are done, you will see me out driving them.
Not here to say look at all the cool stuff I got, or I'd be on Instagram.  Of course some people like (Jay Leno) should show stuff off. It's like an online  museum.
And Jay drives his stuff to the spring and fall fling every year.

Jay Bee

For giggles I went to our FB page to see if I recognized anyone out of the almost 51K members there. In comparison there's currently 3874 members here. Well I didn't get too far down the list until seeing what's going on with the sign-ups. Here's 3 relatively current new ones. Not complaining, just think it's funny.

70vert

LOL, I guess you could call that an E "body"   :-[

Jay Bee

Perhaps "E"rotic, "E"xcellent "E"ntertaining....

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Jay Bee on March 06, 2024, 06:32:58 AMFor giggles I went to our FB page to see if I recognized anyone out of the almost 51K members there. In comparison there's currently 3874 members here. Well I didn't get too far down the list until seeing what's going on with the sign-ups. Here's 3 relatively current new ones. Not complaining, just think it's funny.
I'm not on FB anymore, but maybe I should rejoin if the E-Body forum has members that look like that.   :lookatthat: