Main Menu

factory doodles and drawings

Started by cuda hunter, June 17, 2017, 02:13:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Surely someone over the last two years has something to add to this.  Anyone? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

js27

Some I found on my 70 R/T
JS27

7E-Bodies

On my numbers match 70 440...anyone have the goods on this?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7E-Bodies

My car has two build sheets. One of them is heavily doodled.

anlauto

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on August 13, 2019, 07:29:05 AM
On my numbers match 70 440...anyone have the goods on this?

Is that an older restoration ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

Who knows? I have one document from the 80s stating it was "ready for paint in black primer". The more history I dig into, the more I find. Why do you ask that?

6bblgt

:takealook: older restoration  :alan2cents: they were numbered, that has been redone

7E-Bodies

Very interesting. Another thing learned. I pulled the intake to see into the valley and it looked brand new. I'm not sure what my engine shop choice will tell me when they get into this thing. The oil is honey clear like new. No grease or leaks on the engine anywhere.

Marksmopar1

Hi have a "5" on the right rear wheel well

70 U code R/T auto Y07 specs.

Car is in the body shop, so no picture at this time

7E-Bodies

@Marksmopar1 , tell us about your U code. Color, options, etc.

anlauto

Usually I thought those valve cover numbers were done with a China pencil ...that looks like marker in my opinion and I thought 125 was for something else  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Marksmopar1

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on August 14, 2019, 02:16:46 PM
@Marksmopar1 , tell us about your U code. Color, options, etc.

70 Challenger R/T 440 Auto A01 / A36 / A62   FT6 (Dark Tan Metallic)  Black vinyl roof / Black Longitudinal stripe.
15X7 Rallye wheels / Space saver tire option/ 3:55 sure grip / Y13 /Y07  A04 build date

It was purchased in Alberta Canada in 1989 by the previous owner. Now resides in Manitoba Canada
I assume the car was sold new there (Alberta). I would like to know more about it's former life in Alberta and what dealer it was sold at... I believe it had a colorful life.
  It was Blue then Red now I am returning it to the original color. a very clean car!
  Basically thats it... :)  I noticed the build sheets, 1 month apart these cars.
I did locate the sequential number car to mine in Saskatchewan Canada..1 number off on the Vin. Same car except Lime light and white roof and interior...in rough shape. It was cool seeing that!

anlauto

Found these in a 1971 Challenger today....Wonder if she ever dated "Rock" ? :haha:

340challconvert

Differential markings for the 3:55 sure track
Can barely make out the markings on the rear of the pumpkin?

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible